Played

Today has been exactly one year after I got my last glimpse of you.

It reminded me of that hot afternoon, the sun shining so bright and with sweat on my forehead. How circumstances came crashing on my shoulders and brought me back to reality.

That I am leaving this place, where you and me collided, in a fantasy where I could've been your siren. It made my heart ache but the reality broke me so much more.

All my dreams and fantasies thrown at a curb just like before. My future came crumbling down in front me, leaving me in a loss of hope with a lot of casualty.

The raging heat didn't bother me for now I am facing a sad reality. That conquering these dreams may not be in this place to be.

You were there watching me from afar, but I never saw you coming from where you are. Like how I broke and entered myself into your peaceful life, and now I'm leaving you just to wither and die.

I watched you with dead eyes, but then yours also bore into mine. I was walking so casually but my mind was nowhere to be. Maybe you got offended or suspended on how I just came there and left you bended.

After I left I realized who you were really, regret and guilt filled me. How stupid of me to walk by you freely. Where in fact, I would always greet you with a smile like I was your lady.

Now after a year I got a taste of my new scenery, it was fun, it was happy, but you were not there with me.

Whenever I see your friends it always reminded me, that you are miles away and maybe we were just not meant to be.

I tried to forget but it ended up suppressed, but whenever I missed, it would always be when there was still you and me.

Now I am back here again. But just because of a friend. Expecting the unexpected you showed up, but you didn't give me a heads up.

I got shy and looked down, while you were just there passing by and looking around.

Maybe you saw me, maybe you didn't. But I prefer to think you were kinda shy and indifferent.

But I was at shock, I didn't expect to show up that consequent.

Maybe not now, we never know when. But destiny as usual, played on us again.

The time and place was coincidental to begin with, but a year has passed but it was just so linient.

Wishful thinking we'll see each other again but only time will tell.

Until I see you again. My love, my friend.