one

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

with a clear color, you seeped into me

"i'm so sorry," taeyeon apologized as she bent down to help the anonymous person with their books.

as she grabbed a book, the person merely chuckled. "taeyeon-ah, it's quite alright."

taeyeon looked up at the person as if that would help her see him. but knowing the familiar voice, she shyly smiled. giving him two books, she asked, "why are you at the library, sehun?"

"cause i'm failing all of my classes," sehun replied as he grabbed the books.

"it's only been two days since school started and you're already failing," taeyeon questioned as she giggled.

"yup, i started from the bottom and managed to go lower," sehun replied as he smiled, ruffling taeyeon's hair. "i only have a good grade in only one of my classes."

"let me guess, mr. kwon jaesung's class?"

sehun nodded. "yup."

"sehun, hurry up, we're waiting for you," a deep male voice called out for sehun.

taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she did not know the owner of the voice.

"i'm coming yeol!" sehun shouted as he rolled his eyes. looking back at taeyeon, he replied, "sorry, i have to go."

taeyeon nodded, understanding. "it's alright, you should get going."

sehun smiled, ruffling taeyeon's hair again before leaving her.

right as taeyeon was about to take a step, someone slammed into her, causing her to fall on her rear.

"twice in one day?" taeyeon mumbled to herself as she rubbed her shoulder.

"watch where you're going!" the voice shouted at her as he got up.

taeyeon's eyes widened. "i'm sorry?"

"are you deaf? i said watch where you're going," the voice repeated.

taeyeon could not see his face, but she knew he was not happy as she sensed annoyance in his voice. "i-i'm not deaf, i'm-"

the male rolled his eyes. "whatever." with that the male left, taking the same direction as sehun.

taeyeon sat there, puzzled at the situation that just occurred.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈