two

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

a love light

"hey taeyeon!" a familiar bright male voice exclaimed in happiness as he was followed by three people; two girls and a guy.

looking up as though she would see them, taeyeon smiled. she knew who it was.

kim heechul.

"hey, heechul!" taeyeon greeted.

amber sat on the right side of taeyeon while kyuhyun sat on her left. heechul and momo sat in front of taeyeon.

"what are you doing so late in a café shop?" amber asked, grinning as she tapped her fingers on the polished wood table.

"is it really late?" taeyeon's eyes widened as she does not know how long she had spent in the shop.

"don't believe amber," kyuhyun reassured. "it's only 4:00, the shop closes at 6:30."

taeyeon sighed, relieved.

"anyway, i wanted to present to you my girlfriend," heechul changed the topic. "her name is momo."

taeyeon cocked her head to the side as she never heard of momo before. "really? is she with you?"

hearing chairs squeak against the polished floor, taeyeon heard footsteps walking towards her. getting out of her chair, taeyeon turned to face the pair.

"um, hi," the shy female voice rang in taeyeon's ear causing her to smile. "i'm momo hirari."

"i'm kim taeyeon," taeyeon extended her hand out to shake hands with her. momo smiled, shaking hands with her. "i'm really happy you and heechul are dating."

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈