four

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

when we colored each other

baekhyun sighed as he laid on his bed, thinking about how rudely he had behaved towards the blind girl.

the guilt was slowly eating away at him as he felt as though he had no valid reason to have treated her the way he did.

he would have to try and apologize to her for being a jerk.

baekhyun had been searching for taeyeon for a week now.

for the first time, he actually started to attend school regularly even if it wasn't to go to class. standing at the main gate at the crack of dawn, his eyes raked the faces of students who walked into school every morning.

about fifteen minutes before the bell rings, he hears the familiar thrum of an engine and raises his head to glance at the driveway outside. just as he does, a sleek black jaguar purrs into sight, coming to a stop.

kim junmyeon, eldest son of the ceo of one of the most powerful business empires in korea and probably the world, steps out with a yawn, rubbing at his eyes as if he's still half asleep.

baekhyun watches quietly as the car zips off down the street.

"still there, baekhyun?" his friend steps up next to him, bag casually slung over one shoulder as he quirks a brow. baekhyun lets his face relax into a small smile, adjusting the color of his shirt.

"yeah."

junmyeon merely sighs in exasperation, waving his phone in his hand. "you know, i told you at the beginning of all of this, i could have just given hyuk suk a ring and you would have your mystery girl's identity in a folder on your lap within three minutes. it would have included handphone number, siblings, hospital records, and financial accounts and you wouldn't be standing here like some lovesick goof every morning."

"you know why i want to do this myself," baekhyun says softly.

junmyeon sighs as he glances at baekhyun. "well, i doubt anyone's coming in now, it's pretty late. let us go to class."

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈