ch. 1

HEY GUYS! JUST TO INFORM You, this is my first fan fiction so please if you want to give me some ideas I would Appreciate it ALOT. THIS WILL have some lustful actions.

THIS IS FICTION

Oh and a little note, the summary might have naill's POV but, it's mostly going to be Hazza's POV

Niall:

The adrenaline of going up on stage and singing to my fans was just a normal thing for me, but this performance was nothing like I've ever done before. As I got done singing, I put my mic up in the air to pose for my fans, but then Harry tapped my shoulder And tried to Kiss me! I don't know what came to me, but for s moment I actually wanted to kiss him to, so I leaned in and..........NO. I turned my head away finally coming to my senses........but why was my heart fluttering? I couldn't possibly be attracted to Harry could I? .

Harry:

Well that was interesting, I didn't expect him to pull away so late, maybe I should tease him a little more.... .

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************BACKSTAGE*******************************************.

Still Harry's POV

                                  Wow I am all wiped from that performance, but that's when my little leprechaun stepped in shouting but I blanked out for awhile, his eyes are so blue, and his sweaty body Is so damn sexy, but hid lips are so......so....... "HARRY W-mphhmm" I couldn't help myself so u cut him off, but I never thought he'd moan.  

"What do you think you're doing Harry!?" he shouted pulling away breathing really hard,gasping for air, I cupped my hand around his jaw and started kissing him again "Niall shutup" I whispered in between the kiss.

"Wow the weather is against us today now isn't it?" oh great it's them Why did they have to show up at this moment, i look around the room to see if we can hide anywhere and- closet, yes that's perfect. "Come on" i told niall, rushing him into the closet whispering quietly naill asked "harry what are we doing here" oh how i love that little confused look in your eyes. 

"shhh be quiet if you don't want them to se us like this"

"what are you saying!"

omigod i can't help it anything he says is just sexxy so i kissed him with everything i have, and sticks my mouth into his warm, hot, slimy mouth, until he gave in and our tongues entwine giving me a hot churning feeling, spreading throughout my body. As i moan, Niall smirks and whispers sexily into my ear.

"I'll get you for this."

SO HOW ARE YOU GUYS LIKING MY STORY SO FAR!! sorry for leaving you guys hanging but i'd don't worry as soon as i hear from you guys weather i should either turn it up or lower it down on all the hawtness on the story i won't update.