ch.5

A/N: I havn't updated in a while do to some personal problems but then i figured why not turn those problems into a story! well here it goes!

Naill:

I don't know why i walked out of the door but i know for sure that harry wouldn't know either. Right now I can't think of anything but harry until i walk into someone

"hey what the hell!"

"i'm so sorry"

looking up i realize that the person i bump into was zayn

"zayn? what are you doing here?"

"you and harry were acting strange so i thought i'd check up on you two, and by the looks of it, something looks like it went wrong, why are you crying nailler?"

crying i was crying? i rubbed my cheek only to find out it's wet and full of tears

"nothing" i said in a hushed voice

"well were you going?"

"i'm going-"

shit i just realized harry was the one who drove me here and i guess zayn knew it too.

"Come on mate i'll take you home, you look tired"

"thanks zayn"

******************************************************************************************************

i really appreciate zayn doing this for me, sometimes he could be really nice, but why would he check up on me? or maybe he was checking up on harry

"he zayn why'd you-"

wait this wasn't the way to my house

"hey you made the wrong turn" wierd zayn never gets out of all of us he has the best sence of direction. zayn answered me with a smirk.

"no i didn't" i should've known when zayn offers to do something nice its always another thing, but it's not always necessarily bad, sometimes zayn just brings you to the place you need to go to instead of were you wan't to, he could read anyone like a book. being with zayn's like eating candy at  12:pm, any girl who ends up with him would never be bored.

*******************************************************************************************************

I sit there silently as he takes me to an ice cream shop, it brought a smile to my face 

"you know me so well!"

"I know i do, now lets go get ourselves, ice cream wasted!! oh and your paying!!!

"YEAAA!! wait what?"

zayn just laughs histercially and leaves the car before i could make a comment.  was slightly mad but who cares, this is the most Innocent fun i've had in years.

I spent the rest of my night laughing and having fun with zayn leaving all thoughts of harry out of my head for a Little bit.

for my icecream it took the lady a little while to get my order

"I'll have a double ice ream sundae with vanilla, strawberry, oh and cotton candy, mixed with some m&m's crushed twix with marshmallows on the top covered in chocolate and caramel syrup.!"

"woah niall remember you paying!" he said with a laugh

"oh right, well might as well make it worth it, can you add some Oreo on it too?"

zayn bursted out laughing for some reason what was so funny?"

Zayn:

i knew what happend at harry's house, and it really breaks my heart to think about it so i won't, and yes i do have some feelings for Niall but as fate has it i am forever friend zoned.

we sat down after Niall ordered his monster ice cream sundae classical niall that's what i like about him, he just doesn't have a dark side does he? 

"so Niall what happened back in harry's flat?" oh oh i think i said the wrong thing because he just stared down at his food and paused for a while, but he then shortly answered

"can i tell you something zayn?"

"sure, Nialler you can tell me anything, what is it?"

"well something happened between me and harry"

i didn't know what to say to him so i guess i'll just be honest since he's not keeping anything from me.

"you guys did it." i answered in a flat out tone

"you know? but how?"

"Niall i'm not clueless i saw you guys come out of that closet after the concert, i'm just hurt and jealous right now." oh my god i said jealous why would i say that!

"jealous? what zayn why were you jealous? jealous of what, or who?" well i really did it now, so i guess there's no harm in telling him exept that my heart would get broken in half but that already happened.

"jealous of the fact that harry gets to be with you and that he was your first and not me. jelous of the fact that i love you but your mind is on the person who has never even told you how they felt. Niall horan i'm going to say what he couldn't, i'm going to say that- that - that i-."

i paused for a second holding his gaze and continued

"Niall horan. i. love. you"