McAshe

Ashe's POV

Typical day in Route 66, and Bob is bein Bob, then I see Jesse comin over here.

"Heya Ashe darlin I need ya to come over to my place for a while, don't bring Bob." He said.

I blushed because I didn't know what was comin.

<time skip>

We reached Jesse's place and he locked the door behind him. He led me up to his bedroom, turned on the lights, and closed the door.

"Take off your clothes." He said with a serious tone.

I took off my clothes with no questions being asked in my head whatsoever. Then I look at Jesse and see him with NOTHING but his boxers on. I noticed him eying me down and then saw that his dick was hard.

I sat on the bed only in my bra and pannies.

He pulled down his boxers and leaned towards me. Then he took off my bra for me and pulled down my pannies.

He pushed me on the bed. We layed there for a moment staring at eachother, him in a plank position over my body.

Then he started kissin me on the lips while I kissed back in response to letting him kiss me whereever he wants.

He started kissin me on my forehead and kept goin down my body until he reached my boobs. Then he started to suck on one and I started moaning. But then he got up and went to his bathroom for a minute and came back with a condom.

He put the condom on and he nodded towards me. So I got ready. Although I'm a virgin, I do know my way around sex.

Then I felt his dick in me.

I moaned as he started picking up the pace, then he got harder, and I started moaning even more.

"Faster," I gasped out.

When he heard he started goin even faster and getting more harder, I moaned out his name every time I felt him going even faster to a pace I liked.

"Ashe I'm about to cum, honey do ya want to suck?" He asked.

I got on my hands and knees and looked up at him.

"Open ya mouth sweetheart."

I did as I was told. Then I saw him take his dick out of the condom and put the condom on his dresser. He walked towards me and when I was staring at his body he put his dick in.

"Further in honey,"

"There ya go."

I started sucking. I swear I heard him mutter "damn this is the sex toy I need for the rest of my life".

I kept sucking and then I heard him moan, and felt a liquid going down my throat.

Then he pulled his dick out of my mouth, and started puttin his boxers on again.

"We can do more next time, we got a visitor." Jesse said.

I looked at him with puppy dog eyes and thought we could have a threesome with this visitor of ours.

"Put ya clothes on hun." He looked at me, sadly.

I was just puttin on my bra (pannies and pants already on) and then Bob busted through the door way and saw me and Jesse puttin on our clothes. He then left and waited outside.

When I put the rest of my clothes on, I rushed out to Bob and started chasin him with one of Jesse's guns.

-END-