Chapter 10: Discovered Secrets

Anna's POV
Literally there's been nothing about Pitch coming after Moana for weeks, it's already the middle of November.
But the schedule for life has been the same with school and training.
I just don't understand why Pitch hasn't made an appearance yet. Enough about Pitch, I have something else in mind.
"So Mo, do you know what you're gonna wear for your date tomorrow with Dimitri?", I asked wiggling my eyebrows at her.
She laughed and said "I honestly have no clue what to wear".
At this, I gasped and yelled at the girls to come upstairs with me as I dragged Moana to her room, to create the perfect outfit.
"So, what are we working with here?", I asked Mo.
"He said something casual, and be fashionable with it, too", she answered back.
"Ok, fashionably casual, I can work with that, Punzie to the closet", I said running to the walk in closet.
We all had our own style wardrobes, but we made a closet to which we could all share.
"Oh, what about this?", Punzie asked.
I looked at what she was holding up. It was a white, long sleeve crop top. The sleeves and the neckline were see through. The part that covered your chest was made of silk, and it was the cutest thing on the freakin planet.
I gasped. "That's perfect. And I found a pair black leather pants she can wear", I said holding up the pants. They were plain, but they came with this belt that has a paint splash design in silver.
"That's good!", said Punzie.
"Ok, now we have to look for shoes, let's try some fashionable sneakers or low heels", I said as we headed for the shoe section.
We looked for about 5 minutes and finally found something. They were small black heels. The heel was very thick and was only about 2 inches. They had a ballerina toe, a wide band to go around the ankle, and they easily zipped in the back.
"Omg those are perfect", I said practically squealing.
"Let's get these back to Mo", Punzie said walking to the exit.
When got to Moana's room, we saw Elsa on the phone. We showed Moana her outfit and she said it was fabulous.
"Guys, we have to go to the Agency", Elsa said putting her phone back in her pocket.
One Hour Earlier
Hiccup's POV
Great. I was supposed to be hanging out with the girls today, but now I'm stuck here in detention with the guys. They just had to pour water on the principal. We were in there for 45 minutes.
"Ok, you guys are free to go home now", the detention monitor said.
We grabbed our stuff and walked out of the school, but I bumped into this guy. He turned around and I recognized him almost immediately. He was the guy I knocked unconscious on the mission.
"It's you!", he bellowed.
The guys turned around to see what was going on.
"You killed my brother at that campaign speech!", he yelled.
"Who Hiccup? He can't kill anything even if he wanted to", I heard Jack say.
"You know what, I'm gonna kill you right here, in front of your friends, just like you killed my brother", he said pulling out a knife.
"You can try", I told him smirking.
He tried stabbing me, but I dodged it, grabbed his arm, pulled his hand back, forcing him to release his knife.
"Kristoff, get the knife out of my bag!!", I yelled over.
I delivered a few more jabs to his stomach.
"Hiccup!!", Kristoff shouted. I look over and he tossed me my knife. Just as he was charging at me, I turned around and threw the knife at him. It stabbed him right in his heart and he fell to the ground. Thank you, Merida.
I pulled out my knife and started cleaning, while the guys stared at me shocked. I just shrugged.
"Hiccup, That wasn't nothing, you just killed someone", Eugene said in complete shock.
"You don't think that was my first time do you?".
They said absolutely nothing.
"Come on, help me move him to the dumpster", I demanded the boys.
We got his body in the dumpster and I told them to get in my car, where I then contacted Elsa.
Bold - Hiccup Italics - Elsa
Hello?
Hey, we have a problem
What did you do?
Remember the Naveen mission, the guy I knocked unconscious and ran away, he came to the school and tried to kill me
And did you kill him?
Yeah
Then what's the problem?
The guys saw me kill him
Ok, meet us at the agency
Right
I hung up the phone and felt the guys staring at me.
"Why were you talking to her?", Jack asked clearly disgusted.
"Because she is one of my best friends, now shut up", I said.
We arrived after 5 minutes and I took them up to Walt's office, where the girls were already waiting.
"What are the nerds doing here?", Eugene asked annoyed. I punched him in the arm.
"Welcome to the DSA, I'm Walt, owner of the company. I understand you witnessed Hiccup assassinate an enemy, right?", he asked the guys.
They all nodded.
"So now, you have two choices", Elsa said.
"You guys join us", Anna said.
"Or we kill you", Merida finished with a knife in hand.
The guys backed up a bit from fear. I held her back with my arms.
"Merida please!", Walt shouted at her.
"Merida?!?", the guys asked in unison.
Mer just rolled her eyes and put away her knife.
"I want you girls to train the boys starting today, and I want you all living together, too so we have no separation in a dire situation", he said sternly.
The girls nodded and left the room.
"Oh, your bike's ready Hiccup", Elsa said walking to the elevator.
I beamed from ear to ear.
Jack's POV
I can't believe this. The biggest nerds in school are the worlds greatest spies. With Hiccup.
We walked down to the garage and Eliza starts pushing something out of the darkness. It was a black motorbike with purple lights underneath and a dragon decal.
I then noticed the other bikes, one with a snowflake caught my eye. I was about to touch it, but was pulled back.
"Unless you want to keep your precious hands, I suggest you get away from my bike". I looked up to see Eliza, her burning gaze piercing my soul.
I stepped away from it and looked at the others. Where the hell did that come from?
"You follow us in the car", Marissa or Merida said to us as she put on her helmet.
The three of us headed for the car and drove to the house in silence. We were amazed by the house that we pulled up to. Actually, I would call it a mansion.
We parked the car outside and ran into the garage before it closed.
"Ok first rule: Don't touch anything", Anya said walking into the house.
"Ember, Naomi, we're home!", Paris shouted.
We saw two identical girls walk out to the staircase.
"What are they doing here?!", Ember asked, clearly annoyed.
"They saw Hiccup kill someone", Anya answered.
"Ok, follow us", Eliza said going up the stairs.
We walked into a blue room, decorated in snowflakes. Eliza walked over to a closet, pushed the clothes out of the way, to reveal an elevator.
We got in and got off at a giant room with all sorts of training equipment.
"So, I think a real introduction is in order", Hiccup said looking at all the girls.
"Right, my real name is Elsa Delle", Eliza said pointing to herself.
"I'm Anna Delle", Anya said.
"I am Rapunzel Corona, but call me Punzie please", Paris replied.
"Merida Dunbroch", Marissa said nodding.
"And this is Ms Moana Morrison", Hiccup said motioning to Ember.
"The president's daughter??", Kristoff asked shocked.
Hiccup nodded.
"But wait, what about Naomi, aren't they twins?", I asked still confused.
"I'll answer this one", Rapunzel said stepping forward. "You see Naomi is a hologram that came to life from this bracelet I made. I designed it so the hologram projected would look,act, and feel real. I've even added emotions to her."
"The girl that you were talking to in Starbucks was actually me, I was pretending to be Naomi, then Rapunzel created Naomi so I could be Ember", Moana explained.
"Elsa, this dye is getting really itchy", Anna whines.
"Oh yeah, girls come on, Hiccup you have to change for training, boys feel free to find a suit to wear, too", Elsa said motioning to the suits on stand.
We all got a suit and changed. Hiccup was already out there waiting. "So where are the girls?", I asked.
He just pointed in the direction of the changing room.
We turned and almost immediately recognized them. Dressed in black spy, suits with a different symbol were the group of hotties from Starbucks.
"You're the ones from the coffee shop?!?", I asked, I could already feel myself heating up.
"Yeah, I guess you don't have to beg for my name anymore", Elsa said slyly.
The girls and Hiccup laughed.
I flushed a dark shade of red.
"Ok, training begins now", Mer said.