6

PING!PING! My phone was ringing with text messages. When I finally opened my eyes I had to wipe the sleep crust out of them. I looked down to see the messages from Chris, Matt, and Dani.

Chris: Y/n be ready at one because we have a court meeting.

Matt: the papers are on the countertop. I hope you're happy to get what you want you stupid bitch.

Dani: I'm sorry girl I shouldn't have said anything.

I slumped back in the bed and only sought to get up when I realized I needed to get up. How was it possible for me to have slept til 11 o'clock I have no idea.

I walked into the court room as silently as I could. I wore some tall black stilettos with my pencil skirt and baby pink blouse. All I needed was a ruler and I could be a teenage boys school teacher fantasy. I went to take my seat by Chris but there was another young man sitting there. Chris stood to meet me. "Hey sorry 'bout that he's just shadowing this case for school."

"Tom!" Chris told him to stand up and he nervously held out his hand for me to shake. "Tom this is Y/n- well Ms. Y/l/n. The best psychologist in Boston. It's why she's so rich..."

I held my hand out to shake and he shook it quickly. "What's this about me being rich? Because I'm not, I just have a high paying salary because I'm my own boss." I smiled at his cute awkwardness. "He's cute." I whispered to Chris.

Chris smirked and slid a chair up so he sat in between the young student and I. He looked only in his 20s and only a few years under me.

I held my head up high because I knew Matt had signed the papers, but it was time to get the judges signature as well.

"I see that the therapy sessions didn't work, seeing that Ms. Y/l/n only went to one of them. But Mr. Stevenson did sign the papers today so I will have to enforce the wishes of both parties and grant you your divorce."

I let out a sigh of relief and the judge hit the gable. Chris smirked triumphantly. We stood up and I wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you! Thank you!"

Chris chuckled and inhaled deeply. "My pleasure." He discreetly lowered his hand down to squeeze my ass. "I can't wait to get you home to celebrate." He quickly pulled away when he saw Matt approaching.

"I'm glad you came to your senses and let me go." I crossed my arms. "I didn't think you would after you called me a bitch over text."

He nodded with a smirk. "You are a bitch, you were my bitch and I did love you Y/n, I still love you." He sighed before continuing. "But I'm not gonna keep chasing you especially if I'm not banging you still." He shrugged and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Chris. He was looking down at me with his big blue eyes. "Now were you saying about getting me home?" I looked up at him innocently.

"Well now we might not make it there... I'll see you at your house babygirl." He whispered hotly in my ear before going and talking to Tom again.

I bit my lip and got my stuff, trying to rush to get home.
_

"Chris!" I screamed into the mattress below me. He was turning me out in the best way possible. "Please don't stop!" I panted, almost near tears from the intense pleasure. All that could be heard was the muffled moans and heavy skin on skin claps.

Chris pulled my head up from the pillow making my moans increase in volume. "Let them hear you doll, let your neighbors know who's making you feel so good." He sped up his thrust and I completely lost it. I was a sobbing mess. He kissed down my spine before pushing me into the bed some more. "You almost there baby? fuck you're so good for me." He rambled as he was approaching his high.

I nodded as best as I could pushing back for him. He pulled me up so I was against his broad chest soon we both hit our highs and Chris was pulling out quickly. I whined softly as he let me fall to the bed gently. "Chris?" I mumbled feeling him not in my presence anymore.

"I'm gonna clean you up doll." There was running water and then he came back with a wet cloth and cleaned the mess off my back and between my thighs. "You okay babe? You need water or anything?" He gently kissed my trembling thighs.

I shook my head. "Cuddles." I opened my arms for him to crawl in. He let out a chuckle and got underneath the covers with me. I leaned my head on his chest. I let out a soft sigh of happiness. "We really can't call this an affair anymore." I broke the silence.

"What do you suggest we call it?" Chris stroked my arm. His breathing had slowed and I could hear his heart hammering away.

I sat up. "I-i don't know." I buried my head in my hands. "I'm so free yet I don't want the freedom... "

Chris sat up as well. "We don't have to define what this is yet... give it some time and maybe we'll know." He presses a chaste kiss to my bare shoulder. "C'mon doll, you hungry? We can go out to eat if you'd like?"

"Can we go get ice cream?" I asked him with my nicest voice.

Chris chuckled before kissing me. "You're adorable." He mumbled against my lips.

Soon we were both dressed in some casual clothes. Chris drove us to the ice cream parlor down in the city. We walked down the strip where all the stores and restaurants were set up. The lights were bright on the city streets as we ate our ice cream and talked. "Oh definitely a bottom." Chris said before stuffing his mouth with chocolate fudge and cookies.

"I'd top him." I blurted out. Chris nearly choked on his ice cream. "If I wasn't sleeping with you of course." I added.

Chris coughed. "Shit Y/n you had me worried there."

"You want to be the only one I'm sleeping with?" I asked just to tease him a bit.

Chris smirked. "No I thought you wanted to sleep with my intern, Tom isn't ready for that."

"Ready for what?" I smirked back. Stopping while he was still walking. Chris chuckled under his breath and kept walking. "I'm serious Chris what?" I pulled him back by his ring clad hand. He wore a lot sometimes and sometimes only a few.

He finally stopped and pulled me closer to him. "He's not ready for a woman like you?" He gushed. "Beautiful, intelligent, beyond sexy, like let me tell you doll... fuck you can make a man go wild."

I blushed and looked away at the bright store in front of us. "Wow it's great that at least someone in this world thinks that."

"Everyone in the world should think that." He added with a small smile. We stood staring at each other for a moment before he closed the gap and made a move.

I loved kissing Chris. Solely because he was the best kisser I had ever been with. His plump pink lips always made me drunk. "So I need a man...not a boy?" I asked in between kisses.

"Well I have a woman so might as well be your man." He said smoothly. I hummed and kissed him again.