Rule #2

Hey!! Thanks for reading!! Pretty pretty please, like and comment if you want more! It lets me know people are reading and what they want! Thank you enjoy!!!!

—————

"Alright so what else?" Parker said as she stirred the chicken rice.

"Clothes. We both have to be pretty much clothed most of the time." She gave him a blank stare. "What?" He laughed at her.

"Fine. That's fair. I'm in sweats most of the time anyway." She continued cooking. "Hook ups. What's the rule on that." That took Logan off guard, he hadn't even thought about it. He was gonna bring girls home and explain why there's already a girl in his living room. And she was gonna bring home other dudes. He felt his face heat up. Not exactly sure why, sex didn't make him squeamish.

"Uh, well it's kinda hard to warn the other if they're gonna bring anyone home so... I guess we don't have to warn each other about hook ups, as long as it's all in our room. And the other has to stay out of the way."

"Yeah, no being a cock block." She said sarcastically.

"You don't have a cock." He smiled goofily.

She nodded her head in agreement. "What about during the day? Like not a one night stand?"

Logan thought about it. She'd probably have guys coming over all the time without warning. That would suck. "If they're coming over to hangout or something during the day, we have to ask each other."

During all their rule making Parker had been assessing Logan. Trying to figure him out. On the surface he looked like you're average college guy. Party's, girls and a little douche. But all the words coming out of his mouth told a different story. She hardly expected him to consider rules at all. But instead of ignoring her or demanding she walk around naked and bring her hot friends over for him, like she first thought he would, he was asking for boundaries. Boundaries that would make her feel comfortable.

He looked like a fuck boy and had the demeanor of an uninterested unbothered high school boy. But she could tell he was actually kinda sweet underneath. Maybe even a little nerdy.

"Okay. I have one." She turned away from the rice. "No hooking up with friends unless the other approves it."

"Fair." The only friend he knew she had was Emma anyway. And whooo he would never.

They sat quietly for a minute Parker stirring the rice, Logan sitting back and holding his rumbling belly. So this is how it's gonna be they both thought.

"Oh and not a rule but I'm making a chores chart." Parker had tried one with Emma but she always ended up doing all of them herself. But not this time she thought almost menacingly.

"Ok nerd." Logan rolled his eyes.

"Hey! I'm not a nerd."

"Really? I bet you watch Star Wars and Stranger things."

"Excuse me? Watching neither of those things makes you a nerd!"

"But you watch them don't you." He smiled like a naughty kid.

"So what if I do? Plenty of people watch Star Wars and Stranger things and are super cool just like me." She'd turned from the pot to look at Logan.

"Nerd!" He said shortly.

"Well, this nerd cooks, and you've offended her." Logan narrowed his eyes to her. They both knew he was starving.

"Who's rice and chicken did you use to make that?" They stared at each other. Parker couldn't help but realize how pretty his emerald eyes were.