The gems and Aang

Garnet, Bismuth and Amethyst were together at a stranded dessert. "What happend?" asked Amethyst and stood up from the ground. "I don't know but we need to find out" said Bismuth and started too call for the rest of the group. Nobody answered. Nobody was there. Garnet tried to concentrate and see the possible futures. "Whatever we do we should stick together" said Garnet eventually and started walking. "Where are we going?" asked Amethyst and started walking next to Garnet. "Somewhere where they are not" "They?, what are you talking about?". Garnet looked behind Amethyst and pointed at some sort of shadow in the distance. "Who are they?" asked Bismuth. "I dont wanna stay too find out" said Amethyst and they started running.

Peridot and Pearl got together in a house. It wasn't a normal house. It looked like a sort of basement. It was dark and there was nobody around. "We should get out of here" said Peridot and tried one of the doors. It was closed. "I don't think it's that easy Peridot". Pearl grabbed her sword out of her gem and started breaking doors down. Peridot looked behind the door Pearl broke, but behind none of them was the exit. Pearl looked around and saw a hatch above them. She pointed at the hatch and peridot knew what to do. She climbed in Pearls hands and Pearl trew her right up. Peridot grabbed the handle and opened the hatch. Peridot grabbed the outside and crawled trough the hatch. Pearl jumped and followed her example. The hatch let to the outside world. They were at a farm and it looked like nobody was around. They started walking to the farm and looked if someone was there. They heard a sound and quickly grabbed there weapons. Pearl grabbed her sword again out of her gem and peridot grabbed her sharp metal knives that she was carrying around. They waited until someone was appearing.

"Wait don't hurt us". It was Aang. He came around the corner with Lapis behind him. "What are you guys doing here?" asked Peridot. "We were just about to ask the same thing" said Lapis and smiled. "I'm happy to see you guys and not those frauds". "What frauds?" asked Pearl. "There were people who looked like you but weren't you". "We didn't know what to do so we just ran away" explained Aang. "Did they follow you?" "I don't think so" "good". "We need to find Garnet, Amethyst and Bismuth" said Pearl and starting to projecting a map from there sarounding out of her gem. "Oke let's go". The company started walking to the nearest village to ask for directions. They found the directions and got home before it became dark. They got inside and looked if the frauds were still there. They didn't see anyone. "Where could they be?" asked Peridot "I'm worried what if something happend to them?". "Don't worry Garnet is with them, she will protect them" said Pearl calm.

"I can't protect you!" screamed Garnet while holding on to a twig of a tree with Amethyst and Bismuth hanging on her legs. "Please hold on Garnet!" yelled Amethyst over the sound of the waterfall beneath them. Garnet tried to hold on, but she saw the creatures who came closer and started to smash her hand. She let go of one hand and smashed the creatures. Some of them fell off the waterfall but the rest kept smashing her. She tried to reach and grab the twig again but she lost her strength and they fell.

Garnet closed her eyes, she knew she had failed, she couldn't protect everyone. She tought any second they could hit the hard rocks at the bottom. But then they didn't. She opened her eyes and saw a stream of water catching them. She looked around and saw Lapis floating in front of them. "Lapis thank goodness!" It was Amethyst. Lapis let them land safely on the side and landed herself as well. "I'm so happy you guys are oke!" It was Pearl, she stormed to the girls and hugged them all. Aang watched it all at distance and realised something. They were a family. That's why they didn't want him. He was a complete stranger to them who could in danger their family. Aang starting walking away, but Lapis saw him and ran after him. "Where are you going?, come your part of the gems know". "Really?" "Yeah don't be stupid off course!" said Amethyst enthusiastic and grabbed Aang by his arm and hugged him. Aang smiled, "thank you guys, I won't disappoint you".