Accepting

Harry Potter

I look arround Nervous, it's been a week since my talk with Ginny and today I'm going to tell my best friend of 8 years, Ron Weasley, that I am in fact Bisexual. He probably has always know deep down, he always knows. Hermione doesn't give him enough credit for that, but he isn't as obvious as he seems, sometimes.

I clear my throat as I round the corner, the Gryffindor tower getting closer and closer with each step I take. I think about it, the worst that could happen is that 8 years of friendship just stops. Or he'll be mad but maybe he would accept it after while, or maybe he won't ever accept it and this is al a huge mistake and he won't ever speak to me again, or worse! He'll tell the whole school and my reputation is gone- not that I care about it but people already lost fate in me once and, oh merlin what if he tells Molly, she won't accept me and they're like family to me- i stop.

My legs just stop moving and I take a deep breath, i'm not ready for this, i'm not. I need to sit down, My breaths turn heavy and I slowly but steadily sit down in the still abandoned corridor. My back leaning agains the wall. Hermione will accept me for sure, but Ron? i'm not so sure about him. And I was so ready a few hours ago but I just cannot tell him yet. I just- "Potter?"

Oh this is just great, just great. I could recognise that bloody voice anywhere. "What do you want? Malfoy." I snap, instantly regretting it but there's not turning back now. "Well, i am not the one sitting in a corridor at 11pm, Potter." A sneer making its way onto his face now, i've seen that sneer to many times, I like his smile better.

I make a noise of dissaproval and he must have thought it was aimed at him for a look of what seemd hatred to me replaced his sneer. "I'm sorry, malfoy i-" He shakes his head, I am expecting him to walk away, but instead he sits down next to me. "Potter. What is going on? I know this fighting between us is nothing new, but something seems to be bothering you."

I sigh, goddamned, he was the last person I wanted to talk to right now. "It's nothing, really!" I give him a smile and chuckle a bit. Still he doesn't look convinced. "Honestly potter, you need to learn how to lie better then that. Honestly how did you survive for so long with your poor lying skills." This time I smile for real, I cant help it. His goofy rant about how I can't lie and the way his lips move just make my heart melt. Fuck I was in it deep.

I notice just now how close he is sitting next to me. Just a few inches and his lips could touch mine, just a few inches, i lean in. Wanting to see his response. He isn't pulling away but he also isn't leaning in. That's good. Just a few inches and- "Harry!" Oh for fucks sake! Just the person I was looking for but so dearly did not want to see. I quickly scoot away from Malfoy as Ron rounds the corner "There you are mate! Bloody hell you were hard to find, Hermione told me you were looking for me."

The redheads skin now almost matches his hair, indicating he had been running to find me. "Also, what are you doing here with Malfoy?" His face scrunching up in disgust as he said his name. "Yes, i uh- should go." I hold his upper arm, indicating he needs to stay. "Actually Ron, I wanted to tell you something."

Was this a good plan? Absolutely not. Was he going to do it? Yes Absolutely. "Ron I like boys, but also girls, so not only boys- but like also girl, you know like Ginny? But that also means I could like Seamus- or Neville, or some boy and please respond?" I feel Malfoy pulling his arm away, in shock, or disgust, i cannot say in this moment as my nerves are bad and Ron isn't saying anything. "Goddamned Ron say something!"

"You're gay?" "No! I mean- yes but not Fully, I'm bisexual! I like both?" My confidence is now fully gone and only now I notice malfoy is gone. Fuck. i put a hand in my hair and close my eyes. To scared to meet Rons gaze.

It seems like an eternity untill he speaks up. "I- Harry, that's fine. I mean- I don't really care as long as you're happy, you're still you right?" My eyes shoot open. He said what now? I can't help but smile seeing that he has come closer now. "Stand up you git, i'm going to give you a hug and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

My brows shoot up in amusement. Was he being for real? I stand up nonetheless and am quickly ingulved in a so called 'man hug'. I chuckle and sigh, thank merlin Ron wasn't a git about this.

Oh fuck, malfoy ran away didn't he? My happiness is soon replaced by utter hatred if myself. Why did I ask him to stay? I ruined everything. Everything.

~

Word count: 908
(Please point out any spelling errors!! I haven't corrected this chapter yet! Thanks :))