When they get lost

Ink
You let Ink pick out his own paints at (store name) while you talked to someone over the phone on a commission they wanted. Ink of course wandered off and only realized he was lost when he finished grabbing all his paint. He of course cried. He had to talk to you over the intercom. You got him back, and bought his paint. You never let him out of your sight in public ever again.

Fresh
You were going to the laser gun thingy with your friends and you told him to stay home. Guess who stuck into your purse and then followed you? Yeah. So the Lazer gun thingy gave you a warning for bringing Fresh when there are no pets allowed. Fresh got grounded.

G Sans
You were staying over at your siblings house and you brought him along..... The cat/dog/Tem was chasing him around when you weren't looking and he ran into a hole in the wall. He was lost in the wall. You never trusted that cat/dog/tem ever again.

Storyshift
You expanded the garden and he ran into some garden snakes. Who chased him around. He got under the house somehow. You were creeped out for a while until you realized it was him. You banned snakes from your garden

Classic
You took him to the grocery store. He saw ketchup in an aisle and went to go get it. Later on, you got banned from that grocery store because Sans was teleporting around trying to find you and scared an old lady, who had a heart attack.

Blue and Paps
Two words. Your room. You forgot to clean it and they were lost in there for dayyysss

Flowerfell Frisk And Sans
Your friend 'borrowed' them and went home. They got lost trying to get back to you. They successfully found you.

Don't you hate it when your friend bittynaps your Bittys? Anyways, I'm a bit motivated today, so I'll be doing a couple of chapters.