When they see you get stressed

Ink
The commission you were doing got ruined. Ink had never seen you get so stressed that he decided that you would spend the entire day and bed and sleep.

Fresh
You tried to make cookies and the oven set on fire. He literally didn't care.

G Sans
You tried doing something nice for someone and they hated it. it cost you a lot of money. So you sat on the couch staring at all the bills you could barely afford to pay. G decided to visit the person. Suddenly, The person gave you a lot of money. Huh. Weird.

Storyshift
There was a mini flood and the garden was ruined. You spent a lot of time trying to fix it. It was a fail. He made you tea/coffee and read you a story ^-^

Classic
You couldn't buy Sans any more ketchup. He was obsessed with it and now you wouldn't buy him anymore. He was mad at you and you were stressed because of it. You decided to just buy him ketchup. But only one bottle. To teach him to slow tf down with his drinking ketchup.

Blue and Pap
As a college student, It was only natural that you get stressed. Usually, Blue and Pap helped you make cookies. It was fun because you guys would try to eat the cookie dough and make a huge mess. Which you all would turn into a game of, 'Who can clean the most!' It was somehow fun.

Flowerfell Sans And Frisk
Six words. Five f*cking nights at F*cking Freddy's. You would usually use too much power and then get yeeted into a suit. That's why Sans bans you from playing the game. But you still play it anyways. Frisk likes playing with you. She likes Freddy cuz he usually never leaves the stage unless you run out of power. Hah. Screw Sans and his stupid 'No playing FNAF' rule.