In the Beginning

Once, there was a time where humans walked this earth. They had become an apex predator. They had the capability to use their surroundings as items. Where God gave animals fangs and claws, he gave them fire. Until, some who opposed each other fought for dominance. Nuclear warheads were shot out into every continent. No human survived. Miraculously animals still lived and breathed. Twas as if the world was given a second chance to prosper. Indeed the radiation did affect the animals. But only giving their brains a grander size. Soon they could act like humans, using electronics and create a government. Now, its their time to show what they can create with their technologies. Our story follows three characters. Phasco, the koala. Henry, the chicken. Stallion, the horse. Along their journey through the streets of Chicago they might meet friends and foes. For now, let this story commences.

What better way to start off, is by showing you a glimpse of who these three truly are. Phasco was in the kitchen eating a sandwich when Stallion walked in.

Stallion: Hey do we have any wonder bread left?

Phasco: Uh, yeah theres still some left in the bag.

Stallion: Ew, its that end part. No one likes those.

Phasco: Oh cmon its not that bad.

Stallion: You eat it then.

Phasco: No, look theres still a whole thing of rhye left use that.

Stallion Who likes rhye?

Henry: I do.

Phasco: Jesus! Were you just standing there?! I didnt even see you.

Henry: Indeed.

Stallion: Weirdo.

Henry: The hell you say to me you equid?

He was then hit into the wall by an angered Stallion.

Stallion: That is our word! You cant say that, you capon.

Henry: Motherfucker!

Henry jumped onto Stallions eyes and tried scratching them. They both knocked into the table causing Phascos sandwich to fall onto the ground.

Phasco: Sons of bitches!

He jumped onto Henry and pulled on his neck choking him out. Stallion slammed them into the wall. Making a giant crack in the drywall. Phasco grabbed a table leg and smashed it on Stallions knee cap. Making him to collapse on the ground.

Stallion: The fuck dude?!

He bit at Henrys head and swinged him into Phasco. Henry grabbed Phasco by the ears, twisting them hard. But sadly for Henry, Phasco found his nut sack and leg punched his testes. Making the now stomach aching chicken to fall as well.

Phasco: Ha!

Unfortunately one of Stallions good legs kicked Phasco into a cabinet where there was a few vases. They each fell onto Phascos head making him go into a concussion. Afterward they all slowly passed out from the pain. 

What? Were you expecting a decent story. Hell no, gonna get nothing but crude and dark humour up here. Maybe some gags on media or racist stuff, you never know. A good amount of swears will be exclaimed. Now sit back and relax.Because we all know your ass didnt come here for good intellectual humour. Read some writing by some kid in a dark room. Who knows might get him popular, which is far from becoming a reality. Hope you enjoy this cornucopia of festivities of shitty commentary.