Chris Chan

Author's Note (PLEASE READ) : Hey guys, this chapter isn't really gonna make sense unless you know about Chris Chan. If you want to learn more about him, you should watch the video PewDiePie made about him a couple years ago. It should give you a good idea who is and what he's about. However, if you want to go into detail, I consider watching 'The Comprehensive History' made by GenoSamuel2.1 .

Now, if Chris Chan some how finds this story. I would like for her to know that this in no way is meant to be taken as an attack. Its a joke. I am not in anyway trying to troll nor threaten her. This is more like a thank-you letter to her and the people at the CWCki. Indeed, I did not go easy on her in this chapter. So be aware that it should be taken as a comedic joke. Thank You.

Also I'm aware about how stingy she is with copy-right. So I'll have to say this. I DO NOT OWN SONICHU OR ROSECHU. NOR THE CITY OF CWCVILLE AND WHATEVER ELSE IS IN THE SONICHU COMICS.

Anyway, back to your scheduled program.

The rest of the trio and White Guy again, were hanging out in their big mansion. Yknow, even though Geld gave them everything they could ever want. It got boring at times. There wasnt anything for them to do most of the day. All of their groceries were delivered. So nobody ever left for supplies. Stallion took the van, giving them no mode of transportation. They could walk, you might say. Except the neighborhood was far too large and would take at least fifteen minutes on foot to get out of there. They were practically stranded there. Well, Phascos pink car was still in the driveway. But the boys here have too toxic of masculinity to drive it. Yeah, they were stuck.

Which promptly made them only find comfort in social media and televised programming. Even then, it was still utterly dull. The days would go by without end. Seemingly giving them no hope for tomorrow. Whatever could they have done?!

Henry: AAHH, Im so BORED!

Phasco: We know, youve said that multiple times.

Henry: Can we just go get Stallion back? I miss having a car.

Phasco: We are not associating ourselves with miscreants like him.

Henry: Please? He was like our most interesting character.

WGEG: Hey, I have a lot of intrigue to my profile. Pretty sure Im a good substitute.

Henry: Your whole character archetype is being evil and white. Not really that original.

Phasco: Like your more interesting?

Henry: What? Im extremely flawed. Thats what makes me a humanized character. Isnt that what movie buffs strive for?

Phasco: Being extremely flawed doesnt make you a good character. You have to have some pros in your personality. Like being generous or something. Take for instance: ME, I am a neat freak with a bossy attitude. But, I have a lot of love for my family and friends.

WGEG: Never once have you been nice to us. Also, we rarely see your family. So you dont have much evidence to back it up entirely.

Phasco: I will grab my gun and aim it into your face. You priviledged fuck!

WGEG: Go ahead, Ill grab my dart gun. TO KILL THE ANIMAL YOU ARE!

Phasco: ALRIGHT, YOUR GETTING THE LEAD IN THE HEAD SPECIAL!

Henry: Ah shit, we have another spectacle fight coming on!

Knock, Knock, Knock

As a result of this sudden noise. The two angered fellows gave a blank stare and narrowed their eyes to the front door. Wait, was it who they think it was? It wasnt that long ago that they came about. Plus, they never actually finished them off. Oh God, the furries have returned. Due to this, the boys readied theyre battle positions. Henry grabbed a bunch of ninja stars. Because he watched one of those Japanese cartoons and saw how they held them. White Guy prepared the beat box with One Direction on the ready. While Phasco brought in a minigun with special elephant tranquilizer darts.