"Cap Seems To Have a Type."

Samantha's POV

I am dropped into a very large group of people. Everyone yelling battle cries. I get really excited.

What? I've never been apart of an army.

All of a sudden, it gets quiet. Everyone looks to the front and center man.

Steve.

We all wait for his order and I expect to hear his pep speech as usual. Instead I get two words.

"Avengers! Assemble."

And honestly, that was enough.

The whole crowd runs into the the other led by Thanos. I pull out my swords and let the fight consume me.

Everyone one of Thanos's space dogs, as Rocket would put it, that comes at me meet my blade.

I try to look for Bucky as I take down alien after alien. Knowing him, he'll be using a custom rifle so I try to listen for gun fire over all the blasters.

"Samantha look out!" A female voice shouts.

With out thinking, I duck out of the way doing what the unknown voice said.

I hear a loud blast over my body and I look up to see that an alien nearly bit my head off.

I try to find the source and I immediately see a hand extended to me. I take it and look to see who it belongs to.

"Hi, I'm April," she says cheerfully.

"Yeah I know," I said and look over her shoulder.

A spear starts to fly by her head and I calmly look back at her.

"You might want to move a little bit to you right," I tell her and she does so.

The spear flies past her head and past mine, hitting a space dog in the eye.

"Thanks," she sighs.

"Eh, I owed you one."

We smile at each other and get back to the matter at hand.

She shoots blasts out of one hand, while throwing knives out of the other.

Damn, she sure can handle herself. Cap seems to have a type.

I run towards a group of demons that is going after a couple of Wakandan warriors. I jump up on top of them and throw one off into the air.

I slice some open and rip a couple of their eyes out until they are all gone.

They nod in thanks and I see a very nice looking gun on the ground next to them.

I've never seen anything like it, but it could be handy.

I aim it at a Thanos Pet coming in my direction. I shoot it and it packs quite a punch.

I think I'll hold onto you for a while.

That's when I hear it. Gunfire. Not blasters.

Gunfire.

I follow the sounds ignoring everything around me.

Time to find Bucky Barnes.

Again.

Bucky's POV

I start to get overwhelmed with everything coming at me. I'm shooting what I can and hitting what I can, but there's too many of them and only one of me.

I try to retrace my steps back towards a large group in hopes that they'll disperse or I can get help, but I trip.

I take out a knife considering my gun won't do much good. I extend my left arm, my metal arm, and push some off of me.