Elora

The elven woman let out a groan as she sat up in the bed, holding her head. "Oh, sweet maker, my head." She mutters. She felt bandages wrapped around her head.

"Oh, you're awake!" A voice called out.

She lifted her head to see three people standing near the bed beside her. A man wearing a purple robe with black hair and white bangs. Next to him, stood a girl wearing a pink dress wearing a matching amulet. And last, a tall elderly man was next to them who wore glasses. The woman looked around the room to see that she was in the infirmary. She started to move until Baileywick stopped her.

"Easy there, you shouldn't move too much. You have a serious head injury." He said.

"Where am I?" The elf asked.

"You're in Enchancia, more precisely, King Roland's castle." The castle steward said.

The woman looked at the three of them. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm the castle's steward, Baileywick." Baileywick said.

"I'm Sofia!" Sofia answered. She gestures to the man beside her placing her hand on his arm.

"And this is our royal sorcerer, Cedric the Great!" Sofia smiled.

Cedric blushes and laughs sheepishly. "You're being too modest, princess." He said.

Sofia smiles and winks at him "But it's true!" Then she looks back to the elf.

"And you are?" Sofia asked.

The woman looked at them, blinking, then looked down trying to recall anything. Her mind was blank. She could recall that she could do magic but anything else was empty. She couldn't remember where she as from or even her name.

She shakes her head in frustration "I..." She said. "I can't remember."

"You can't remember anything at all? Not even your name?" Sofia frowned.

"No. "

"It appears that you have amnesia." Baileywick said, concerned. "It may be some time before your memories return, if they ever do. So, in the meantime, just rest and take was easy."

"Well, what do you want to call me?" The elf asked.

Cedric, Sofia and Bailywick looked at her surprised. Baileywick smiled. "Oh yes, we certainly can't just leave you nameless now, can we?"

"Hmm, how about Twinkle?" Sofia suggested.

The elf glared and made a disgusted face. "Anything but that."

The princess laughed. "Okay, so no!" Sofia pondered some more, trying to think of another name when something came to mind.

"What about Elora?" She asked.

The elf thinks for a moment letting the name sink in.

"I suppose it will do for now." Elora said.

Sofia smiled. "Great! Then Elora it is!" She said, happily.