Prolauge

5 yr old Dinna's POV

"John!?Nicole?!Alaniz?!Tomas?!Maple?!"I screamed for my five friends when an ear piercing scream of 5 small kids came to my ears "GUYS!!"i screamed racing to where my friends were only to see a man in a Will the wallaby(couldn't think of anything else XC) suit shoving the dead bodies of my friends into 4 suits one husky,one German shepherd,One white tiger,a Black cheetah colored wolf with yellow spots there also was a 5th one but no one was lined up for it i slowly back up but trip over a animatronic head causing a clatter making the guy in the suit notice me "So here was the 5th child well i have a good suit for you..."he said smirking and walking to me as i backed up farther and farther till my back hit a wall "Say goodbye little one!!!!!!!!"he said raising the knife over my chest and plunging down making me scream out in pain and fall as the man picked me up and started to shove me into the wolf suit but before i died i saw Alaniz and Nicole crying into each other's arms while John and Tomas silently screamed for me to stay up but i couldn't do it so i closed my eyes as the man zipped up the suit i was in the last thing i saw was lucky Maple running out to go get help before i felt nothing....

Sadly that was 10 years ago i should go the show is about to start but please have a little mercy for us

Willow the wolf (aka Dianna or Amaris)