Chapter 5

Bonnie's POV

i guess i didnt see the car with a drunk man in it speeding to me and i heard it and froze in place like a scared rabbit "BONNIE!!!!"a careing voice screamed for me to run but i was to scared i was soon pushed away from the car and heard the crash and bending of metal i looked back and saw "WILLOW!"i cried running twords the road picking up my now broken girlfriend she was dripping alot of blood from many parts of her body i heard a slurred cuss and the wheels of a car speeding to us again "I WANT YOU DEAD YOU DAMMED ANIMATRONICS!!!!!!"
A slurred voice yelled speeding to me and Willow Which brought alot of attention and thats when i took action i closed my eyes holding Willow in one arm and i touched my necklace but Willow's reached it before when she pushed me out of the way of the car and it changed from only an animatronic bunny to an animatronic bunny and wolf twined together makeing out a heart so i tapped it and shifted into my animatronic self as the car speed twords us and at the last minute i leaped over right over the car but the antene caught my paw causeing me to tumble but i held Willow close as i hit the ground back first cause i used the antene accedent to spin over and i screamed out in pain as i landed on the ground "BONNIE WILLOW!!!!!!!"Hazle screamed being held back by Foxy and he hugged her as she sobbed as i ley there motionless as pain was shooting through my body i felt something slip down my arm side and head heck even my ear i opened my eye to see blood not l "shit"i said softly and gently relesed Willow sitting up shaking panting badly "BONNIE WILLOW!"Maple screamed and rapid footsteps came close but also matalic clanking of a running animatronic i was soon lifted to my feet vision blurring"Laddie cmon stay with us!"Foxy said waveing his hook infront of my muzzle i saw was foxy tapping his amulet then mine but then gasped when he saw what it looked like as my vision started to come back and i started gaining enough strangth to atleast stand up again "Foxy get Bonnie into the car NOW!"Maple snapped running to start the car and Foxy lifted me to my paws to help me walk to the car "W-what abot Willow i-is she ok?"i asked limping to the car "She's going to be fine laddie."Foxy assured me and i nodded still limping to the car with the rest right behind worried "Bonnie?"i heard Maple ask "Ya im right here hows Willow?"i asked "Shes still out but shes stable for now we need to get her to a hospital"Maple said then looked at me "You too into the car now"she told me and i limped into the car and gently sat next to Willow putting her head on my lap as i pet her hair (IDK /)_(\) ~Please Willow stay with me~i begged then i shifted back to my human form Chica lookd really scared scared enough that her wings were tighlty folded to her back and she was clinging to Tomas "How much longer till we're there?!"i snapped worry starting to take over me "BONNIE DAMMIT GIVE ME 4 MORE MINUTS!!"Maple screamed but i was freaking out so bad that i never knew my eyes went white with worry "Whoa bonnie calm down..."Nicole said trying to calm me "Please.....c-calm.....d-down for me?" a soft and broken voice begged "Willow?"i asked looking down to see she's up and the bleeding has stopped i was so happy i gently hugged her "ok we're here" "Willow you have to atleast try to act normal so they dont suspect your an animatronic"i whispered and she nods but turns confused when she sees my amulet "I really dont know what happened."i admit "ok"she says and i carry her into the hospital "uhhh exscuse me but we dont allow head and waist acsessories here."the person at the front desk said "Uh oh"Foxy whispers "Oh my and we definatly dont allow hooks here"she says as Foxy hides his hook behind him "Hook what are ye talking about i dont have a hook"he says shrugging showing his hook again before quickly putting it back behind his back "Their with me"Maple said stepping forward and the lady became shocked "Y-your that girl who works at Freddy fazbear's pizzaria"she said backing up ~was it really big news?~i wondered but then looked at us before screaming "ITS THEM ITS THE ANIMATRONICS!!!!"her voice took a very scared tone and Willow hid closer to my chest shaking as a crowd started appering around us "Uhhh Freddy what do we do?"i asked my buddy and he opened his mouth to say something when the old woman screamed again "I TOLD YOU ITS THEM THEY EVEN HAVE THEIR NAMES ISN'T THAT RIGHT BONNIE!?!?!? "She hissed out my name and i had to think quickly "My name isn't Bonnie its Bobby?"i say not trusting myself but i was slapped in the face "LIES!!! LLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!"she hissed(Jesus she's cooky) making me back up in fear as she tried to claw at me and i held Willow close to me "Bonnie?What do we do?"she whispered now trembling in fear "I-I dont know"i said "YAR LET GO OF ME YE LANDLUBBERS!!!"(STILL SUCK!!)Foxy screamed as the crowed grabbed him trying to tie him up ~yikes are these people really gullible?!~"FOXY!!! LET GO OF MY FRIEND!"i snarled but both my hands got pulled to both sides then to my back sending my Willow falling to the ground "BONNIE!!"she cried as she colided with the floor knocking her out "WILLOW!!!"i cried "ALRIGHT IVE HAD ENOUGH!!"i yelled useing my legs to swipe the people holding me back allowing them to tumble to the ground and lucky for me they were dumb enough to use napkins for chains HA! so i ripped the chains and i touched my amulet quickly shifting into my animatronic self and extending claws that i havent seen in 10 years i quickly sliced the fabrics holding my friends so they can shift "SHIFT SHIFT!!"I cried and they did while I was hurrying to Willow who was now being grabbed and forced into a cage in her blacked out/semi-awake state "LET GO OF HER!!"i snarled running faster then Foxy eyes pitch black and ramming into the people who are stuffing Willow into a cage once they hit the wall I gently picked Willow up and ran outside "GUYS BAIL!!!"i screamed running out and shifting back into my human form the others too when I ran outside the others on my tail and to tell the truth we ran for a long time with Maple driving after us in her van "Willow you ok?" I asked her looking forward so I don't run into cars "ya I'm fine just a little pain in my right leg that's all"she says waking fully "Maple where's the next hospital?"i called "About 4 miles from here! hop in!"she said opening the door to her car and I quickly jumped In and everyone leaped in panting "everyone ok?"i asked panting but everyone was busy panting and trying to recover from the sprint "oh c'mon it wasn't that bad.plus you needed alittle excersise."I say laughing "Jerk"Nicole said sitting up "No we're not"Willow said trying to sit up but falling back on my lap with a gasp of pain "Hey stay still..."i said holding Willow "How much longer till we reach the hospital?"i asked looking up "We're here"Maple says and i got out really fast "OH MY WHAT HAPPEND?!"asked the lady at the front desk "Uhhh gang attack?"i question "OH GOD YOU ALL ARE HURT HURRY FOLLOW ME!!!"sje commanded and i looked at my back and side which were covered in cuts and scratches and blood "Woops"i say walking after the nurse everyone in tow, can this day get any worse?.....