Chapter 6

Willow's POV

~beep beep beep beep~i heard a constant beeping of something from a hospital "Mehh..."i whine folding my ears back "Bonnie?"i asked opening my eyes and looking around sitting up "Hold on lay back down for a sec the docs almost done"i heard a soft reply so i laid back down but not without a sharp pain as it shot up my leg "OW! TAKE IT EASY WILL YA?!?"i shouted in pain gritting my teeth tightly "done im done"the doctor said "but you need to use these for a few months"she said passing me crutches "AWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOO!"i whinned "uhh Willow you need them or you cant walk"Bonnie said and I nod reluctantly grabbing the crutches "wanna head home?"Foxy asked "UH YA!"i snapped making him shrink back "look foxy I'm sorry I'm just not in the mood..."i say limping out with Bonnie at my side "it's ok lass."Foxy says smiling

-back at the pizzeria-

"Yay we're home!!!!"i yelled limping inside "yup man it looks different..."Freddy says "uhhh imma go to the back room you guys coming?"Freddy asked a funny/nervous smirk on his face shifting into his animatronic self running in the back with the guys behind him and soon another door was heard from the room "What the hell?"i asked the others and they looked just at confused as i was so i decided to investigate but we were shocked at what we saw when we opened the door the guys were gone and the other back door was wide open while cheering was heard from the back of the pizzaria "BONNIE THROW IT HERE IM OPEN!!!!!!!!!"Freddys voice was heard yelling so i was the first to step out "YO FOXY ITS COMING TO YA!!!!!"Freddy yelled i looked around the corner and saw Freddy was holding a football and about to toss it to Foxy but when i looked closer i saw Foxy was busy with his new phone and he looked up when the ball hit his muzzle making him fall back while freddy screamed "YEET" "FREDDY WHATS WRONG WITH YE :("Foxy screamed holding his muzzle "i called your name dur!"Freddy said walking up to help Foxy up "Ya he did call your name XD"Bonnie laughed "Well if Foxy wasnt busy with his i-phone then he wouldent be hurt"a new voice said"True"a second new voice said "AWWW cmon we were only having fun!!!"Bonnie whinned i looked back to the other gals to see them right behind me so i signaled them to follow me and when i turned the corner i saw a golden virsion of Freddy and a floating Dorito (There happy nicole XD)"Bonnie?"i called out causing him to jump "GAH! oh Willow its just you"Bonnie says in relief"Who are they?"i asked  "oh well this is Bill:he said pointing to the dorito "and this is Golden Freddy"he said to the golden bear who was waving like an idiot while Bill slept on a floating couch ".....Uhhh hi?"i say waving timidly "HI!!!!"they shouted making me fall over with a loud omph "owwwwwww..."i whine "whoa guys she hurt!"Bonnie says helping me up "thanks"i say kissing him on the cheek before limping back to the pizzaria "smooth dude"Bill's double voice said patting a shocked Bonnie on the back "Boys"i say rolling my eyes as i limp inside "I SHIP IT!!!!!!!!!"Golden Freddy yelled running in circles while Bill shot a light blue flame at him that caused him to fly and the rest looked on in confusion "I BELEVE I CAN FLY I BELEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"He sang as he floated around till Bill snapped his fingers and Golden Freddy fell with a splat "OW U FUCKER!!!!"Golden Freddy yelled getting up and touching his.....Amulet? scince when did he get one? never mind......."OW OW OW"Golden said limping inside "Well i see you all in the morning!"i shouted to the guys going backstage and making a makeshift bed and laying down but i couldent sleep i stayed up for about 2 hours thinking about how i was going to prank the guys in the morning then when i made up my mind i finally fell asleep....................