When he hurts you

Matt
He gives you space, he doesn't want to get hurt. But if he realises that what he did was wrong he will make it up to you by putting on your favourite movie and getting your favourite snacks and cuddling with you.

Jeremy
He gives you space and goes out and buys you some chocolate (or another sweet thing you like) and gives it to you and tells you how sorry he is before hugging you.

Tyler
He takes you for a long drive through the woods with your favourite music playing and then you'll stop at a pretty spot and sit on the grass and talk through the problems.

Stefan
He takes you to any place you want to go to make up for it and constantly says sorry.

Damon
He hugs you and plays with your hair while telling you he's sorry and loves you so much.

Kai
He sets up a bubble bath and puts on your favourite music and tells you he loves you and didn't mean to hurt you.

Enzo
He gives you some space and writes you a letter to tell you that he is sorry and that he will be back soon. When he comes back he has something that you have been wanting for a while whether it is a new book, phone, tablet, laptop, iPad, drawing equipment, stationery, music, clothes, makeup, musical instruments etc.

Alaric

He buys all the food you've been craving and binge watches your favourite show with you and when it finishes he says he's sorry.