💌14💌

Once again.

Silence

No words were exchanged between Lee and Han.

Jisung had cut off any contact with Minho, now it was his turn to harshly ignored the older. Not wanting to talk to him or face him. Minho knew well he deserved this treatment as he knew he shouldn't have called him that in the first place.

"Are you a slut or something..??"

Minho groan in frustration as he rubbed his temple. How could he called Jisung that insult? It wasn't his place to say anything, especially when he had rejected The younger so many times.. has been nothing but rude to the younger and his feelings.

He fucked up.

And he knew when the Boy had tears streaming down his face, he knew he had fucked up big time.Not really focusing on the pain he felt on his left cheek but more on the pain he caused the younger to feel. Watching Jisung run away with tears in his eyes, he knew he had once again hurt the poor squirrel boy.

"You're not coming with us for dinner tonight jisung..?"

Minho stopped walking and slowly look towards the direction where the voices were coming from.

Jisung stare down at his feet as he fiddle with his fingers as he slowly shook his head. Mrs.Lee tilt her head in confusion as she swear earlier this week Jisung was excited to join them for dinner.

"I m-made plans with my friends...I'm sorry.."
Jisung spoke quietly as he bow down. Mrs.lee let out a sigh as she nodded in understanding. She sadly smiled as she place a hand on the brunette's shoulder. "It's okay ji, join us next time!" And with that Jisung nodded as he faked a smiled and turn around to head back to his room but came to a stop when he noticed Minho was standing by the kitchen doorway.

They stare at each other for a couple seconds before Jisung looked down to avoid eye contact with the older. He kept his gaze down as he quickly walked pass Minho. He could have tried to stop Jisung from walking away... but he couldn't. He didn't plan on making things even worst between them and overall he wasn't gonna act stupid. Jisung is mad at him for a reason and he's avoiding him because of it, the least he could do was respect it and leave him alone.

"You called him WhAt?!"

Chan exclaimed as changbin was choking in the background. They were both shock upon hearing was their genius friend had told them. It was clear that Minho was ashamed of his actions.

"Why did you called him that?!? !!" Chan Exclaimed as he shook Minho by grabbing his shoulders. "You better apologize to him Minho! What went through your mind!?you seem fine when I got t—why are you glaring at me..?" Chan noticed how Minho have been narrowing his eyes at him since he started talking, overall there was this aura surrounding the genius.

"Did you by any chance flirt with his boy?" Changbin asked Chan, this made the Australian think for a moment, shaking his head until it hit him why Minho got upset.

Chan quickly released Minho from his grip,getting onto his knees as he brought his hands together. "M-Minho! I swear I wasn't flirting with jisung! I was just being nice! Don't take it out on Jisung! Take it out on me!!—"

"Why are you being over dramatic—"

"I don't feel anything about Jisung!He just—"

"Just?" Changbin raised an eyebrow as he stare at Chan, like he was trying to tease the blonde head." Competition is between Minho and the hwang prince, don't include me in this drama!" Chan exclaimed as he stood up and wipe off any dust from his dress pants.