Chapter 10~ Welcome back, Maya

-TAKUMI ALDINI-

"SUGOI! IT'S SO HUGE!"

We all have arrived at the 2nd home of Maya, I won't really call it a house though.

"M-Mayaina-san, there's t-ten buildings, c-can you expl-plain...?" Daigo-san stuttered, I gotta say, Yukihira and Maya are the only neutrals here, I understand Maya's but Yukihira? I know he went here before but...I wonder, what's his reaction when he first came here...

-a month ago when Souma first came-

"Woah, neat place Maya." Souma says neutral and casual as ever.

_______________________________________

That's probably what happened.

"All right everyone, ATTENTION!"

CLAP CLAP

"ATTENTION!"

CLAP CLAP

"Again, ATTENTION!"

CLAP CLAP

"Alright! Let's go inside, but first, line up by height! I don't want people thinking that this place allows outsiders who doesn't follows the rules!" Mayaina-san commands as we do as she wishes, you see, there are rules here before you come inside here if you are an outsider or guest.

1. Line up by height.

2. If a member of the industry is accompanied with non-members, member must lead the way.

3. You must speak accordingly to our native language or English. If you don't speak the said languages, you may use the language that you are able to communicate with as industry members are able to speak languages according to their cuisine style.

4. If you're unable to follow any rule, you may be banned from this environment as you don't deserve to be here.

Hai, they really are strict but it's worth it in the end anyway.

Right now, we are gonna step inside, I wonder how it feels.

-inside-

"Ah...the temperature is warm ey? What do you guys--"

Jitter

Jitter

Jitter

"Think. Ate Soriya, what's the temperature? "

"Oh, it's--"

R

E

A

L

I

Z

A

T

I

O

N

"..."

"Ate Soriya?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"MAYA?!?!"

-multiple people comes out-

"I HEAR MAYA"

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

"SHE'S BACK?"

"Maya?!"

"HOW IS SHE ABLE TO TRANSPORT BY PLANE?!"

"Maya-"

"MIDGET IS BACK?!"

Maya turns around

"Oh, hey guys!"

no response

"Uhm....guys...?"

-footsteps-

"Welcome back, Maya."

"Ate Sayiah..."