The Planner

Sorry the other Chapter was so short, I was just so excited to write this chapter! give me all of your feedback! Thank you!

Chapter 2

Dria's POV

"Nice that you can finally join us Alexandria." Mr. Lockhart sternly said as I entered the room.  

I took my seat right next to Kat and got ready to take my notes, but I was excited to hear who got the job. I looked in my purse for my planner, it wasn't in there.  

"Kat, do you have my planner!" I whispered. She shook her head. 

Ohh great, I probably dropped when I was on my here. I wasn't going to be writing anything down so I just listened to Mr. Lockhart. 

"As you all know, the current job opening for the personal stylist job in London, England is going to be, for most of you, your first solo job and we need some one who has fresh, young, modern ideas. We looked through all of your resume's and I would all of you to congratulate Katie O'Brien and Alexandria Waltson on their new job in London." 

I started to clap and looked at everyone's faces, but they were looking at me. It suddenly hit me that I was actually going to London! I heard myself screaming inside but I just smiled on the outside. 

"Thank you so much!" Kat said whilst fake crying. She such a drama queen. 

"May I talk to you both privately for just one moment?" Mr Lockhart asked as he directed towards the door. 

"The flight to London is this Friday a 6am. I hope you won't be late Ms. Waltson," he scolded at me, "You are going to have to get at least a years worth of clothes for your clients, everything can be shipped to your place in Londo-" 

"Wait!! We have a place in London, You've got to be kidding me?" Kat interrupted 

Mr. Lockhart continued, "The address and your clients measurements will be sent to with a brief description of what they feel most comfortable in. Make sure everything is ordered by Friday!" Kat and I nodded vigorously. 

"Do you know exactly who our clients are?" I asked just out of curiosity. 

"No." he simply stated 

"Girls, Have as much fun as possible because you're going to be in England, but don't ever let it come before your work. Alright, congratulations you two!" Those were the last words I heard Mr. Lockhart say before Kat grabbed me and screamed. 

"We got the job Dria!"  

I was so happy, but I still worried about my planner. Where could it possibly be?

Harry's POV

I read through the little brown book to see if I could find out where the owner was to bring it back to her. But in the meantime I looked through each page. 

"I just submitted my designs. The meeting is in two weeks. 

Get to Chi's hair appointment and pick up dog from vet. 

Go back to class and finish assignment. 

Thursday is my birthday. Go to work and plan out Mrs. Laila's week." 

Damn, this girl doesn't even celebrate her birthday. It seems like she works a lot.  

Niall kicked my ankle, "Pay attention! This is important!" 

No it's not, we already know we have to get new stylists, we already know that they are going to be in London by Saturday, if no Friday. We don't really need to to be here, our last stylist told us.