The Meeting

This is my first story and I leaning how to get better! If you'd like please leave some feedback it will definately be needed! Thank you!

Chapter 1

Dria's POV

"Wake up!!!" Katie practically screamed in my ear.

"Ugh, I am extremely tired Kat! Just let me sleep!"

"I would, if we didn't have go to that meeting at that thing we call work!" She said with the utter most sarcasm.

Holy crap! Work! I jumped out of the bed and into the bathroom, rapidly brushing my teeth. I heard Kat mumble something, and for some reason I felt like I need to hear it.

"They are going to be presenting all of our designs that we submitted for the stylist job opening! And I heard that we are on the list for possible candidates! Just remember if we screw up we might be working for that bitchy lady forever!"

I completely tried to forget Kat's last sentence because I could feel my heart pounding at the possibility of Kat and I being personal stylists! It's one job we've always wanted since we were in Middle School. It's nice to know that we might actually get the job!

I spit out the toothpaste, "Well, the meeting doesn't start until like 10:45, right? So we've got about an hour and a half. We won't be late!"

Kat looked me like I was deranged psychopath, "It's 10:27 right now Dria!"

Crap! Crap! Craaappp!

* * * * *

Harry's POV

We finally landed in New York, out of all the places in America this place is my favourite. I'm not really a big fan of planes but I just had to suck it up.

"Stop daydreaming Haz! We have to get to the place before we're late!" Liam said annoyed, you could almost feel his anxiety for being late. I know how much he hated that. I nodded as we continued to the car. My day was going to be just great because I was going to be stuck in a cold room talking about god knows bloody what for 2 hours! Isn't that amazing!

* * * * *

We got there pretty early so we were planning on touring the place a little. I looked around in amazement at all of the beautiful artwork and designs on the walls going down every hall. The lady at the front desk asked for a picture with Niall before we could say one word. I wanted to explore the place on my own.

"Liam, I'm going to the, urm, bathroom. I'll catch up with you guys later."

"Okay, just be in the Harrison room in 20 minutes."

I nodded and headed off. The art here was just marvelous, I was amazed at a drawing of a boy and a girl staring at each other, but the look in there eye was filled with sorrow more than love. How do people draw emotions? I have hard figuring out whether I'm sad or just hungry sometimes. As I continued down the hall, suddenly I felt a splash of water go all over my shirt and I was on the ground.

"I'm so very sorry sir! I didn't mean to do that!" She looked up at me and smiled, I was hoping she wasn't about to fan girl.

"No it's no problem. I should be the one saying sorry I wasn't paying any attention." I pulled her up of the floor. She laughed.

"Sorry I have to hit and run but I have to go. I really sorry about your shirt mister!" She said as she darted down the hall way.

I couldn't help but grin, she just couldn't stop saying sorry. And by the way she kept calling me "sir" and "mister", I gonna guess she doesn't know who I am. I turned around and smiled as I walked down the never ending hall. The tip of my foot kicked something on floor and I wasn't sure what. I picked it up and the title read "Dria's Planner."