In Complete Awe

Thank You @OneDirectionjg for giving me some awesome feedback! It really helped!

- Dria x

Chapter 4

Kat's POV

The guys asked about Dria and I, when I looked at each of their faces you could their amazement towards the fact that we've never heard of them.

"Well that makes everything better. Now we know you actually tell us the truth and not tell us what we want to hear." Niall informed, "What movie would you like to watch Kit Kat?"

I wasn't paying attention. I saw Harry headed to the room Dria was in. She's always been socially awkward, he'll come out of there pretty soon.

"Kat? What movie do you wanna watch?"

"Huh? Oh anything's fine." I persisted, "Do you have anything to drink?"

"Yeah," Niall headed for the fridge

"I say we watch Toy Story! I'm just putting it out there!" Liam insisted. Someone likes his Woody!

"If we watch it again, I'm telling you I will recite every line word for word. We watched it 5 times this week!" Zayn protested

"Find that drink yet Niall?" I turned my head and it looked like he was being devoured by the fridge, but when he cocked his head I realized he was devouring it!

"Wha?" He was able to get out while swallowing at least 4 different types of food. We all laughed. How is that even humanly possible.

"Come on Niall the's movie's starting!" Louis yelled.

Niall plunged himself right next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"What movie are we watching?" he whispered in my ear. Goosebumps started there way up my arm as his cold breath touched my skin.

"I'm not sure. Louis just put it in."

He nodded. I realized that he had pulled himself closer to me all I could think in my head was, Woah! Close much? But I found myself doing nothing about it, his body felt worm against mine and I didn't want to move. Liam's face became a bright red when he saw the Toy Story logo shoot across the screen. I heard Zayn grunt and Louis smile. Even though I just met these guys they seem really nice.

Where's Dria? I thought to myself And Harry?

* * * * * * *

The movie was almost over and I swear that Niall kept whispering in my ear on purpose just to get me to tremble, but I'm not gonna bet on it.

I finally saw Dria walk out the door, she turned around and smiled at Harry before tapping my shoulder, signaling we had to go.

"We've got a lot of work to do guys. But we'll be back sometime during this week." Dria annouced as she pulled my arm and gave me some of the fits.

"See you soon." Zayn told us

"Try not to miss me too much!" Niall sayed to me, I tried not to blush but I could tell I did once he winked at me

I thought Harry would be the first to tell Dria bye but he just stood there as if he was in disbelief or a ghost had just walked right through him. He looked at Dria with so much angst, but of course she was completely oblivious to the whole thing.

We both waved and said our goodbyes before we headed out the door.

Niall's POV

"Try not to miss me too much!" I sayed to Kat, her white cheeks soon became pink.