Chapter 2: First Day of School

~Ellie's POV~

Monday came quickly, and then I woke up. Rolling over, I turned off my alarm clock and got dressed. After that I grabbed my bookbag and car keys before walking down the stairs. Then I walked into the kitchen and ate a bowl of Apple Jacks cereal.

I'm young and I love to be young
I'm free and I love to be free
To live my life the way I want
To say and do whatever I please

Once I got done eating, I washed the bowl and walked out of the house. I unlocked my car and got in. I soon pulled into the school parking lot blasting 'Black and yellow'. Then I turned the car off and grabbed my bag. When I got out and closed the door I felt all eyes on me.

I smirked and walked into the school and went straight to the office. Then I walked into the office and went up to the front desk. "Hi, I'm Eliana Swan, and I'm here to get my schedule" I said with a smile. "Your chief Swan's second daughter," the secretary realized and got up. She then returned with with a piece of paper.

"Here is your schedule and locker number and combination" She said handing the paper to me. "Thank you" I said taking the paper and walked out looking down at my schedule.

Locker- 415

AP Calculus- Mr. Matthews

English (12)- Mrs. Hamilton

Spanish- Senora Flores

World History- Mr. Saltzman

Lunch- Mr. Wells

Gym- Coach Huges

AP Chemistry- Mrs. Davis

Painting- Mrs. Boyd

AP Psychology- Mr. Patton

~Skipping to Gym~

When I arrived in the gym, all the girls went into the girls locker room and got changed. Right when I walked out of the locker room Coach Huges called me over. "Hi, Ellie, I'm coach Huges. There are cheer tryouts after school" Coach Huges said. "You can use your own music for tryouts."

After school ended I hopped in my car and drove home. I walked up to my room and got changed into something that I can move around in. I grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and bag before walking down the stairs and into my car. Then I pulled into the school parking lot and parked.

 Then I pulled into the school parking lot and parked

I got out of my car and locked it behind me. Then I walked into the school and went to the gym. Right when I walked in and closed the gym door, I received a few dirty looks. "Excuse me. Where'd you park your Harley?" One of them asked. "Get real" another one said. "Tattoos are strictly verboten. Sorry" the same one said.

"I'm the best you can got. So why don't we get this over with" I replied with a smirk. "Ellie, is it?" The same one as the first said. "It says here, you were a member of 'Liquid Gold'. What is it." "Liquid Gold, is a dance crew in LA." I said in a duh tone. "Ok, you can go up" the same one as the second said.