Chapter 4: Flashback (Where it all Began)

~Ella's POV~

I was walking around in the Black's house because they are throwing a party for Rebecca's graduation. I was wearing a white dress with roses on it, red cardigan, red low top converse white purse, and my heart necklace that Paul gave me for my birthday. When I spotted Rebecca taking to her friends and then I walked over.

 When I spotted Rebecca taking to her friends and then I walked over

"Excuse me, Rebecca have you seen Paul" I asked. "I saw him walk towards the hallway were the bedrooms are" Rebecca said. "Thank you" I replied before walking in the direction that she told me. I heard a noise come from Rachel's room, so I cautiously walked towards her door. I slowly opened the door and what I saw next broke my heart into tiny pieces.

I found Paul making out with Rachel on her bed. Right then and there I couldn't help but let the tears fall. "I can't believe you" I said through the tears. But before Paul could say a single word I turned around and ran out of the room. I was so busy running I didn't look where I was going and ran into someone. I looked up and saw Leah.

"I'm sorry" I said looking up

"I'm sorry" I said looking up. "It's fine, are you ok" Leah asked. "No, I'm not. I just found my boyfriend making out with Rachel" I said while crying. Leah then wiped away my tears and gave a small smile. "If you ever need someone, you can always talk to me" Leah said and I nodded. "I know, I just-" But before I could finish I heard Paul yelling for me.

"I have to go" I said before running out of the house. I then started running towards my bike when a hand grabbed mine. "Let me go, Paul" I said while trying to get of his hold. He eventually let go and I took a few steps forward ans turned around, facing him. ""We're done, I'm done, and you can have your stupid necklace back" I said uncliping the necklace and placing it in Paul's hand.

"You got what you wanted, I hope your happy" I said angrily while crying. Then I turned around walked over to my bike. I placed my purse in the basket and got on, peddling home. Once I reached the house I got off and walked into the house. I then walked into the kitchen and got a trash bag. Then I ran up the stairs and to mine and Bella's room. I then took off my shoes and turned on the radio.

I grabbed all of the stuff Paul gave me and shoved it in the bag

I grabbed all of the stuff Paul gave me and shoved it in the bag. I then walked over to my dresser and grabbed the picture of Paul and I at the beach. I slowly sat down on the edge of my bed and starred at the picture. A few minutes later I threw it at the wall causing it to break into pieces just like my heart.

^Bike^

^Bike^

Selena Gomez plays fifteen
year old Ella.