Chapter 3: First Game

~Ella's POV~

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock beeping. I slam my hand down on the alarm clock turning it off. I then hopped into the shower, once I got out and dried off I changed into my cheer uniform. I then grabbed my cheer bag and walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and then I had a bowl of cereal and a banana.

After I finished eating I was about to go back upstairs to grab my car keys when there was a honk outside

After I finished eating I was about to go back upstairs to grab my car keys when there was a honk outside. I walked over to the front door and opened it. Right when I looked forward, I saw Tori, Mira, Hannah, and Mia sitting in a red Lincoln Continental. "Get in" Tori yelled waving. "Ok, just let me grab my bag" I said turning around and grabbing my bag.

I locked the front door and walked over to tbe car

I locked the front door and walked over to tbe car. I then threw my bag into the back seat before climbing in. "Where did you get your car, Tori" I asked. "It's my, well, was my dad's before he died" She said. "I'm sorry, I didn't know" I said. "It's fine, he died two years ago" Tori responded. Before we knew it we arrived at our school for our game against La Push.

Once Tori parked we got out and grabbed our bags before walking into the school. We walked into the gym, and went over to our side. When all of thw cheerleaders were in the gym we started stretching. Then the referee blew the whistle, which meant the game was starting.

(30 min later)

"Hey guys, we're gonna be going into halftime in about three minutes. So that means we will go in the court, and we're gonna do I'm Sexy I'm cute first then the routines" I said smiling. After the three m minutes weas over, tbe referee vlew his whistle, and we all walked onto the court. We then got got our formations, and started I'm Sexy I'm Cute.

{Watch the video up top to know what it is}

I'm sexy, I'm cute! I'm popular to boot!
I'm bitchen', great hair! The boys all love to stare!
I'm wanted, I'm hot! I'm everything you're not!
I'm pretty, I'm cool! I dominate this school!

Who am I? Just guess! Guys wanna touch my chest!
I'm rockin! I smile! And many think I'm vile.
I'm Flyin', I jump! You can look but don't you jump! Whoo!
I'm major, I roar! I swear I'm not a whore!