Chapter 2: Uraraka's Guilt

A/n: The music is already looped, for it is 1 hour long. Thanks so much for all of the votes and support you guys give me <3.

Edit: For those who haven't noticed, I changed and edited some of the last chapter. I added that Todoroki had dropped his book bag when he grabbed yours and rushed after you.

You'll see why I did that at the end of this chapter ;) oh, and you'll see what happened to Todoroki and You in the next chapter.

I'll catch up with you later, Deku-kun!” Uraraka waved. Izuku nodded, him and Todoroki walked towards the lunchroom. Uraraka's eyes scanned the hallway before they landed on Bakugou and (F/n). Her heart clenched up in pain at the sight of the actually cute couple. As much as it hurt, she couldn't blame the other party for falling in love with Bakugou.

Honestly, she didn't blame anyone but herself. She lifted her hand and placed it over her heart, clenching the area tightly. She felt tears build up in them but quicky blinked them away. She smiled weakly, forcing herself to past by them. (F/n)'s eyes brightened when she seen the female, immediately letting go of Bakugou's hand to grasp her arm.

“Ochako-chan! What's the matter? Did I grab you too hard?!” She worried. Ochako let out a laugh. “Of course not, (F/n)-chan! I...I'm just feeling a little under the weather is all!” She lied, trying to reassure she was alright. (F/n) didn't buy it, but she just frowned and nodded. “Okay, Ochako-chan. But, remember I'm always here for you. No matter what.” Ochako felt her usual motherly aura radiate off her, hugging her softly.

“Thanks, mom.” She muttered subconsciously. (F/n)'s cheeks lit up a bit as she patted her head. “Mom, huh?” She teased. Ochako honestly didn't know what she was talking about until she remembered what had just come out of her mouth. Face bloomed red, sheepishly smiling. “It was on accident! I-I'm sorry, (F/n)-chan!!” She waved it off as she let her go, Bakugou walking over to grasp her hand.

It's fine, Ochako-chan - Eh? Bakugou-san?” The boys cheeks heated up as he tugged her, gesturing to the lunch room. “I came to get your dumbass. Now hurry up or you won't be able to get any lunch, idiot.” She smiled softly at the nice thing he did and nodded. She pulled both Bakugou and Ochako. She looked back to Ochako, smiling brightly.

“Sit with us, okay? It's alright if you don't want to, though.”

Ochako could remeber that day in a heartbeat, causing guilt to hit her harshly. She glanced over to Bakugou who was walking alongside her. Bakugou caught her gaze, and looked down at her sharply. “The hell are you staring at, floaty?” He huffed through his nose. Telling by her sudden look of sadness and guilt, he could tell what she was thinking.

“Stop worrying about that, okay?” He grasped her hand, squeezing it softly. She hesitantly pulled her hand away. “Bakugou, how can I not? What we're doing is wrong to (F/n)-chan. She doesn't deserve this, Bakugou...” She trailed off. Bakugou suddenly stopped walking and turned to look at her, look turning into one of anger.

“What the fuck do you know, huh? First you act all happy, and now your regretting this. There's no fucking point now. What we did has already been done. Even if you fucking wanted to, it wouldn't go away.” That's when she glared back, causing Bakugou's eyes to widen in suprise. “No! That can be for you....but not for me! I'm not gonna keep hurting her like this!” She clenched her fist.

“And I'm not saying this is your fault either. It's both of our faults. We were so deep into our feelings....we didn't even consider how bad we'll be hurting (F/n)-chan's. We've been doing this for about four months now, on going five in a few weeks. Todoroki-kun even became suspicious of me earlier.” His eyes narrowed. “That half and half bastard...what the fuck did he say to you, Uraraka? I'll beat the hell out of him- ” Uraraka suddenly shouted, cutting him off.

“THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!” He flinched back from her loud cry. “You won't even take my feelings into consideration! You only care about yourself and your own gain, Bakugou. That's not right. What I did was wrong...But you agreeing to do..that with me makes you even worst of a person. You've become...greedy.”

He stayed silent as she sniffled. “I can't take this anymore, Bakugou. I love you so much...but I can't keep deluding myself into hurting (F/n)-chan behind her back. She....is my friend. Probably even more than a friend to me. She's been there for me when I needed someone the most. And this is how I pay her back? By...By sleeping and fooling around with her boyfriend?” Tears rolled down her cheeks as Bakugou's eyes widen.

“Let's just end this, Bakugou. We can't keep on doing this until she catches us. I can't even bear the thought of her hating me because I cherish her friendship so much.” Uraraka went silent after, crying out her heart. She didn't want to do this, but it had to be done. All of the memories of her and (F/n)'s friendship soared through her mind as her heart clenched even tighter in regret and sadness.

“Fine.” Bakugou whispered. His bangs covered his eyes, shadow concealing his expression. He turned around and headed to the direction of where his home was. Uraraka's hand lifted as she shakily reached out for Bakugou, but closed her eyes as her lip trembled. And with that, she let her arm fall to her side.

As she sobbed, she hadnt realized someone was watching from afar. That a certain someone had figured everything out.

“Seems like I was right about my theory, Uraraka-san.”