Chapter 6: I Know

A/n; Status; Unedited. I also suggest listening to the music AFTER the fighting and stuff, so after the sports festival. Not only that, but I think you should put it on repeat <3     

-

      "Theres something I need to tell you."

-

        (Name) sat in her seat, dazed and shocked as the blush from earlier still coated her cheeks. Of course, Iida had asked her what was so embarrassing that caused her to flush that darkly, but she insisted she was just really really hot. Iida, being Iida, just nodded and believed her, her sighing.

       Glancing down at her neck, she pray tell that no one sees those.

       "Its finally the last battle of the U.A. High School Sports Festival!" The crowd roared to life as they always did, placing bets on the winner. "From the hero course - Todoroki Shouto!" (Name) felt her heart race abit as she smiled softly.

      "Versus! Also from the hero course,  Bakugou Katsuki!" The two leaned in, ready to go. Bakugo held a murderous glint in his eye along with Todoroki, only (Name) catching the vibe of the two. She felt her heart drop along with her smile as she clenched her fists tightly.

      This fight.... isnt just about winning anymore, is it?

        (Name) stood up and moved to sit next to Izuku, who jumped and stammered. "(N-Nickname)-chan?! W-What are you-?!" She smiled softly. "Please pay attention to the fight, Izuku-chan." He gulped and nodded, turning his gaze back to the fight at hand.

         Todoroki had slammed his hand down, letting tons and tons of ice climb and go to Katsuki who growled and began rapidly releasing explosions, the ice ending up incasing him inside. "Todoroki starts off by sending a bunch of ice! And it seems like it's got Bakugou surrounded!"

        "Have we already found our round winner?!" (Name), Izuku and Ochako all three leaned at the same time as Izuku exclaimed. "This isnt the same from the fight he had with Sero-kun!" She nodded. "Your right." She was confused by the look Ochako had sent her, which was full of regret but also one of sympathy.

     "Ah, I meant to ask!" She clasped her hands together. "Are you alright from your fight with Bakugou-chan, Ochako-san?" Ochako nodded with a firm smile. "Yeah! Dont worry!" She chuckled. "Okay then."

      Soon, muffled explosions were herd before Bakugou was seen with his hands outstretched, and explosion blowing ice crystals towards Shouto who jumped away in caution. "You've got some pretty powerful attacks," Bakugoi admitted as Shouto charged forwards again. His hand was outstretched, ready to grab Bakugou, but the boy had last minute dodged it by using an explosion, twisting in mid air.

      "But your a bad aim!"

       Todoroki's eyes were left wide with surprise, not expecting him to do that all. "Try harder!" He screamed, grabbing his hair and head before pulling it back with him.

     "He completely dodged the attack!" Izuku stared at the fight in shock and awe. (Name) bitterly looked away whilst Ochako clenched her fists. "Awesome!"

      "Are you underestimating me?!" He roared, slamming his foot down against the floor before harshly throwing him whilst using an explosion. "Bastard!" Todoroki quickly used his ice to break his fall and quickly turned, now sliding ontop of it.

         "Todoroki surfs his ice wave to avoid being out of bounds! Sounds like fun!" Todoroki continued to build his ice up and he swirled around Bakugou before jumping at him. Bakugou grunted and jumped at him, creating an explosion. He ended up catching his arm with his left hand.