Chapter 4: Truth Hurts

A/n: Here's an update since yall really seem to want one xD. Not only that, but if this is really bad I'm sorry.

Yall: tf is she doing putting undertale
music-

Don't ask. I'm actually listening to this song rn, so the chapter might be sad like this song. This song is actually really beautiful tho, so it might bless this chapter to be beautiful too sojajaw.

Edit: I did not think this book through. I literally- okay okay. My ass is SLOW. Like, Idk why yall like this book so much. I literally have no idea which arc I should start at. I was thinking I should start at the like, Sports Festival, but then that'll ruin- I hate myself. I hate myself.

Edit #2: BRO I JUST REALIZED I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO THE SPORTS FESTIVAL ARC. I'LL JUST HAVE TO GO BACK IN A FEW CHAPTERS AND JUST FIX A FEW THINSG. PANJAJAHWAKAHLQNAHDNEOWJFBRIHAJRJE. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME-

Edit #3: I just realized how much of a crackhead I am. Sis i-

          [Name] said nothing as Todoroki explained what had happened, his expression somewhat showing all the anger he felt. She seemed to be thinking, which caused Todoroki to furrow his eyebrows when he had finished explaining. She sighed, rubbing her arm slightly before letting her lips curl into a smile. “I had a feeling something like this was happening.” She says. Todoroki's mix-matched eyes stared at her hands, noticing one of them had started to shake a bit.

          “Ah, but it's okay, Shoto-kun. I'm glad you told me. You really are an amazing best friend.” She laughs. His eyes narrowed. Her laugh..was forced. Her smile is forced. Her okay nature is forced. Everything happy about her now..is just downright forced. He gritted his teeth, speaking from behind them. “Stop acting as if your okay, [Name].”

         She flinched back at his harsh tone, but still smiled nonetheless, eyes glancing everywhere before closing as she smiled wider. “Shoto-kun...I'm not acting. I'm really okay, alright? You don't have to worry-” He suddenly grasped her hand tightly, causing her to gasp softly and to look deep into his eyes, which were already staring into hers. But...the emotion in them screamed anger and hurt.

       “Why do you keep forcing yourself to be this way? You don't have to keep it all in,” His eyes softened as his hands stop holding her hand tightly to interlace them together. The softness of the act caused the apples of her cheeks to heat up a bit, her shocked gaze locking onto his somewhat flustered yet serious face. His cheeks were flushed a bit from the contact, which seemed to be obvious.

        “You..can tell me, [Name]. You were there for me...when that bastard of a father was doing all of those things to me,” He tugged her into a hug, causing her head to be held against his chest. “Let me be there for you too.” That seemed to his the spot, causing her cheeks to flush as tears swell and fell from her eyes like a waterfall. She hugged him back, causing him to run his fingers through her soft [H/c] colored hair.

        Her body shook as she cried desperately. He hugged her tighter as she clenched the back of his shirt. Pushing back, She sniffles as tears continue to slip down her face. “Thank you...Shoto-kun.” She wipes her tears as he unwraps his arms from around her. He smiles softly as the wind rustled their hair. Her eyes widened as the wind (did him justic) made him look even more handsome than before.

         “Your welcome, [Name]-san.”

- - -

        Walking out of the classroom was definitely...hard. Students from different classes were crowding the door, making Ochako scream out. Iida, being Iida, had demanded them to say what they wanted from the class, but three people seemed to have the same idea. Standing somewhat near Aoyama, who was on the desk, [Name] hummed.

       “Their scouting out the competition, dumbass.” Katsuki spoke as he walked ahead of everyone. “Were the kids who survived the USJ attack, so I'm not surprised.” [Name] added. After, she made her way to Shoto, ignoring the scowl Katsuki sent her way. Standing beside the male, she was about to speak, but a purple messy haired male had begun to speak. This caught everyone's attention, due to him stating that those in the other classes were aiming to "take the spots" of some in the other classes. Not only that, but he had deemed that he had declared war on everyone.

        Placing a hand on her chin, she mumbled as she seemed to walk to up beside Bakugou. The purple messy haired male turned to her. “Although, that may be true, but I doubt anyone from our class would be taken out. I believe everyone in here is strong enough to stay in this class. So,” She smiled a little too sweetly.

       “Please don't go spouting nonsense.” Ochako, Izuku and Iida all screamed the same thing in their minds.

    So blunt!! They both are!

    Messy hair frowned at this, but was cut off by her again as she turned around. “Oh!” She seemed to smile even more and she pointed to herself.

    “And I accept your declaration of war.”

~ ☆ ~

       Sweat dribbled down [Name ]'s neck as her mom stood across from her. Her siblings sat in chairs, watching her train. “You can do more than that, [Name]! Your goal is to try and create more than three duplicates of yourself. yourself. Not only that, but I also want you to try out your second quirk-” [Name] immediately shook her head.

      “No. I...I can just this one. The one you gave me. Not the one he did.” She sighed but nodded anyway with a kind smile. “Alright then. Don't worry about it. But, don't expect me to go easy on you.” She zoomed to the side, causing her body to glow green. Soon, four copies of herself were standing in front of [Name]. She soon did the same thing, but only three came out. She winced.

       “Dang it. I can only do three-!” She cut off one when one of her mom's duplicates came at her. And fast. She gulped and jumped back, grasping one of her duplicates hand. The duplicate nodded at her and allowed the other two to swing her. Swinging the clone quickly, she was thrown towards the other two clones, but it was dodged.

       [Name] cursed when her leg slammed into her back, sending her crashing to the floor. Groaning, she slowly got up as her clones seemed to poof away. Her mother's clones also poofed away as she walked over and helped her up. She rubbed at her back after standing up, her siblings all running out to her.

       “Onee-chan! That was so awesome!! I wish I had your quirk!”

       “No! I want Onee-chan's quirks!”

       “I don't even have a quirk...that's not fair!”

      [Name] laughed as they all argued, her mother frowning at all of the comments. She quickly told them all to get inside or she would eat them all for dinner. And them, being the (crackhead) crazy kids they are, believed her and rushed inside quickly. [Name] deadpanned, giving her mom a look. “Really, mom? You juuust had to, didn't you?” She nodded before heading inside.

     “Of course I did. Imagine having this many children! You'll do the same thing.” [Name] grimaced at the thought, causing her mother to laugh and close the door. She turned her head, just now realizing it was dark. Sighing, she sat on the steps, wondering what she should do. One thing came to mind, causing her to pull out her phone. Typing in a number, she hesitates to call.

      Frowning, she sighed and decides not call. Getting up, she goes and enters the house.

    There's no point. She had better things to do instead of worrying about her love life.