·Chapter 2·

"So, Terroriser...

"Yes, Brock?"

"Will you ever tell me who you are?" "If you can guess correctly on the first try then yes." So, I have one guess. "Do you have a room here?" He nodded. "Everyone does. You wanna see mine?" I gasp and nod. I felt like a little kid. It's been two days and I've taken a liking to Terroriser.

He had a nice voice and he was still the only other person that I had gotten to know besides Vanoss. I didn't get a chance to meet the others as Terroriser offered but it was fine. He led me to his room which was just down the hall from mine. He opened the door. We walled inside and I was mesmerized. It seemed like every room had a certain color theme to it.

My room had a green and blue theme which I honestly liked, the room I was being held in originally was a black and grey room, Terrorisers room had a red, grey and black theme. It was very neat and it overall looked really cool. "You can come here whenever you'd like," he spoke softly. I smiled at him, "thank you." "All the guys are upstairs now, you wanna meet them?"

"Yeah but- I'm scared. You guys are still gang members. I'm still a detective." "Well, you aren't a detective right now since you're missing to the outside world." He led me to a glass elevator. The floor we had been on previously was fairly small but when we made it to where all of them were I couldn't speak. It was huge. Not everyone wore their mask and I looked at them first. Them a blue eyed male looked at Terroriser. He stood up and he looked to be 6'5.

"Why's he here?" "He's here to meet you guys." "And a bunch of us don't have our masks on! He's a detective-" "he's missing to the outside world. He can't escape from us." The man sighed. "Tell him our identities why don't you...fine, fine! I'm wildcat." "You guys have strange names..." "If only you knew the misfits' nicknames." I met every single one of them. "Is that everyone?" "Nope. But we've decided that it's better if you don't meet Delirious yet. He's keeping Mini company."

"Mini? Who's Mini? I didn't meet a Mini?" "You already know Mini. He didn't tell you?" I shook my head. Vanoss let out a laugh. "We'll have to talk to him later..." I was confused but I nodded. I looked around but I didn't find Terroriser.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the last button. I was in there for a few seconds and when the door opened I was startled by the sound of arguing. I walked towards the door where the arguing came from but I still kept my distance.

"I can't believe you became a detective!" "Delirious I'm done with you guys! I'm not one of you anymore!" "You're an asshole for leaving us and taking a case against us! Mini, we were your family!"

Mini.

"It's not my fault you were such a dangerous family! Lui left too! You guys are a shitty family! If you were my family then you wouldn't have let the sidemen take me for a year! A fucking year!" That was Craig's voice.

Then it hit me.

Craig was a past gang member.

That's why he didn't like BBS being mentioned. He was one of them.

Not only that, he belonged to the most dangerous gang in Los Santos. I didn't know how to feel so I slowly backed away from the door and quietly ran to Terroriser's room. I hid inside of there hoping to find him but he was nowhere to be found so I decided to wait for him. After a few minutes the door opened to reveal Terroriser. But he wasn't wearing a mask. He was using his hands to cover up his face from me.

"I knew you would be in here..."

He stepped inside his closet and slipped on the horse mask he had on when we met. I frowned, sad that I still hadn't seen his face. "And I still haven't seen your face..." "I don't think you would like what you saw," Terroriser let out a small laugh which made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

I only felt this way for two people- well- three now. It might still be two if Terroriser Is actually the other person.

"How do you know that?" "I don't." I smiled softly. "Exactly." "You know how you ask me so many question? Can I ask you one?" I nod, "sure." He turned to face me and pulled something out of his pocket. Something very familiar to me.

"My name is Brock Snuckel. I was taken by BBS. I was told that I have a bounty of 7 grand on my head. I have met Vanoss and Terroriser. They took Craig. I have to find him."

"You're recording here." His tone did not sound happy with me but he didn't seem angry. "Do you know how dangerous it would be if you turned us in? Do you know how in danger Lauren would be? You love her, right? You can't be doing this. Brock, I have to comfort Lauren because she's worried about you and it fucking hurts me because I can't tell her anything!"

Irish accent. Nice laugh. Friends with-

"Brian, please. Tell her that I'm okay."

He froze in front of me. "What did you just say?" "Brian. Please." Silence. I looked at him. Please tell me I'm right... He pulled off his mask and I got my answer.

"Hi, Brian."

He rubbed his face, "hi, Brock..."

"Did you tell Vanoss where I live? Where my wife and daughter are?" He shook his head. "No. I didn't. I would never put Lauren in danger. I'm the one keeping an eye on her right now." I stared at him for a while longer. "Thank you." I stood up and headed for the door but I stopped and gave him a glance.

"By the way, I do like what I see."

Then I left to my room.

Yes, I hated having feelings for him. He kidnapped me but- I liked him before this and I hate it. I married Lauren. I love Lauren. But then I also love Brian. And I feel like an asshole for what I know I have to do. As soon as I escape, I have to get a picture of Brian Hanby and he'll be on that map. We'll have another gang member identified. That's what I need to do. I don't want to do it but- I have to. It's my job. I'm sorry Brian.