Chapter 1

The door of the house opened and a little girl run towards the door "welcome home, auntie! " The little girl said smiling "get out of the way, brat! " The woman said as she shoved the girl to the side "oof! Sorry auntie.. " The girl mumbled looking at the ground "Hey! What's for dinner?! " The woman said glaring at the child "U-um.. Auntie I.. We d-don't have any stocks a-anymore.. " The girl said afraid that her auntie will beat her up.

The woman walked to the child and grabbed her in the hair "it's not my problem, brat! Now go find me something to eat and don't go back here if you don't find me food! " The woman said dragging the girl at the entrance then throw her outside the house "Auntie!! Please it's cold! " The girl begged banging at the door "endure it! As long as you don't find me food! " Her auntie yelled.

The girl walked through the cold street looking for something to keep warm her warm from the cold when she bumped into someone. She stumble backward and fall on her butt "S-sorry.. " The girl mumbled scared "No worries child" A man's voice said.

The girl stood up and bowed at the man then was about to walk away when the man grab her arm "you must be cold.. Here take my coat" The man said holding out his black coat "I am fine sir.. " She mumbled "I don't think so. Just take the coat it'll warm you up"the man said and she hesitantly take the coat " T-thank you sir.. "She said " By the way what's your name? "The man asked "Devon... " The girl named Devon answered "I'm Dom.. What are you doing outside? " The man named Dom asked "W-well I'm looking for food" Devon said "you can come with me. My house is near here you could stay there for a while and I'll give you food" Dom said with hidden intention though the little girl didn't know it.

"Really! Thank you sir!! " Devon exclaimed happily knowing that someone still care even though their stranger "no worries. Now let's go so you can eat" Dom said walking with Devon beside him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devon.

We arrived at Mr. Dom's house. It's kinda huge "Mr. Dom your house is super huge! " I said looking around "Why thank you. Come I wanna show you something" He said then we walked downstairs then we reached a metal door he opened the door and let me walk inside first.

Click.

I looked behind me "Uhm.. Mr. Dom why did you lock the door? " I asked getting scared now. I saw him smile at me a creepy smile as he walked towards me "don't worry Devon what we're about to do. Your gonna enjoy it" He said and now I'm scared.

I step backwards as he walk towards me his hands holding a knife.

I felt the cold wall on my back "please.. Don't... " I begged tears falling down my face he grabbed my hand and stab the knife on my stomach "aaggghhhh!!!!! " I scream as I feel a stinging pain on my stomach. I fell on my knees with him not letting go of my hand "oh don't scream yet child we're just getting started" He said and picked me from the ground and place me in a desk.

My sight getting blurry. He tide both my hands on the sides of the desk

Why do I easily trust someone?...
Someone please... Help me.. Mommy.. Daddy.... Help me!!!

I thought as I feel me getting weaker.

I saw him pulled out a cut wire but it has electricity spark coming from it. I looked at it terrified "HELP!!! SOMEONE!! HELP!!! " I scream at the top of my lungs "scream all you want. No ones gonna hear you in here" He said then he electrocuted me "AAAGGHHHHH!!!! " I scream electricity running on my entire body

I don't want this.. I don't want to feel pain anymore.... I'm done being nice.. I'm done taking this sh*t called pain...

I thought then I felt myself block out..but for some unknown reason... I see him scream. I can feel the ground shake. I can hear the lightning strike the ground. I could feel, hear and see everything like I'm still conscious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When everything had stop I saw him lifeless on the ground everything inside the room scattered everywhere and the rope binding me was gone. The wall on my right was shattered pieces of the wall were on the ground with burn marks on some of it.

I didn't have time to think of what happened when a police cars stop in front of the now broken wall. They point their guns on me I could see some of the cops shaking "put your hands up mutant! " One of the cops said I tilted my head not following on what their saying.

"I said get your hands up! " He said. I look behind me and saw no one then it hit me I'm the one they're talking about "uhm.. I'm not a mutant sir" I said "you can't fool us mutant! " He yelled I got down from the desk and attempt to walk towards the cops. Key word: attempt. They suddenly shoot bullets at me but it stops in mid air before it hit me my eyes widened looking at the floating bullets "fire!!! " The cop shouted and all of them started firing but all the bullets stop mid air.

"Stop!!! " I yelled and lightning strikes all the cops leaving them unconscious I took it as a chance to run far away from this place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 6 years since I found out I'm a mutant and well I've been running from sentinel services by moving place to another. Some strands of my hair becomes white and now I had full control over my abilities.

I'm sitting at a restaurant eating a burger, my seat is near the window when a woman in black suit sat in front of me I look at her uninterested "hello Devon White" She said smiling at me I raised my eyebrows "who're you? " I asked "Evangeline Whedon. I know what you can do. Come with me and start a group that will fight for mutants right as a part of this world" She stated.

I narrowed my eyes at her I could see the sky getting dark "I'm not from sentinel services. I'm a mutant like you" She quickly said I relaxed and the sky getting back to normal "if I come with you what's in it for me" I stated then drink my cola "I know what you've been through. Don't you want to protect mutants that goes the same pain as you? " She said looking at me serious "don't you want to save those mutants. Let me rephrase it don't you want to make this world right, Devon White" She added.

I sigh "you've got a point.. " I stated and stood up living my payment on the desk we both walk out of the restaurant and I saw a man and a woman standing outside the car.

"This is John and Lorna. The three of you will built the group together" She said introducing the two to me "John Proudstar but I'm also called Thunderbird" The man with a long hair said holding out his hand "Devon White" I simply said but I didn't shake his hand which he ignore "Lorna" The woman with green hair said and I nodded.