CHAPTER 14

LUCAS' POV
I'm already arriving to the park, I wonder what will happen... I'm wishing to use my powers with Tzuyu... I feel that maybe it was my imagination, but I'm not sure.

I'm dressing as normal as possible because I don't want anyone to recognize me, my family would get really angry...

-Dahyun: Yo! Where did you leave your expensive outfits? (jokes) -Lucas: I thought it would be better to bring comfortable clothes

-Lucas: I thought it would be better to bring comfortable clothes... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Well, this way we can do whatever we want... (smiles)
-Lucas: What are we going to do?
-Dahyun: We'll go to an expensive place so you don't feel like-
-Lucas: Oh no, please let's do whatever you would do... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Let's go to the beach, I heard that today there's a volleyball tournament... It's for four, why don't we play? (smiles)

I can't take off my eyes from her, she's cute

I can't take off my eyes from her, she's cute. But that's not why I came for... I need to check if I can use my powers with her...
-Chaeyoung: is there a prize for the winners?
-Tzuyu: I heard that there'll be a weekend at Jeju Island... (smiles) Who wants a vacation at the beach?
-Dahyun: Let's going to win, fighting team! (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Are you in Lucas?
-Lucas: Oh yeah, let's win... (smiles)

If I'm honest, I wasnt listening to what they were saying. I'm too focus on Tzuyu, I think this sounds creepy... But I'm looking for something weird to explain why can't I use my powers with her...
-Tzuyu: KANG LUCAS, LET'S GO! (laughs)
-Lucas: Yeah, let's go! (smiles)

We head to the beach, and for my surprise there's a lot of people here... Normally when I go with family there's not that much people... Of course we don't come to this beach... Anyways, what are we going to do here? Volleyball? Oh it's a tournament...
-Dahyun: We need a team's name for the inscription...
-Chaeyoung: Dachaetzulu?
-Dahyun: It sounds funny! (laughs)

-Tzuyu: We'll use that name then, let's win Dachaetzulu! (cheering)-All: Yeah, fighting!

-All: Yeah, fighting!

It's my chance, I act like if I want to high five with Tzuyu, now I'll see her future--its not working... Why not? I do the same thing with Dahyun and Chaeyoung and I see their future... We are going to loose the tournament because I'm not focusing... (sighs) Okay, I'll focus and we'll change that, I'll think about Tzuyu's problem later...
-Lucas: We'll win this girls, focus. Let's do our best (smirks)
-Dahyun: Someone's finally ready... Let's do this!

Soon the tournament started, as I'm focusing it seems like we have a chance to win now... We'll definetly win.

We kept on playing and we won all the matches so yup, we are the winners

We kept on playing and we won all the matches so yup, we are the winners... We had a lot of fun, although the ball hit Dahyun's face one time, but it was really funny and she was okay... I discovered how without using money, you can have fun...
-Chaeyoung: Dachaetzulu won! We are the bests! (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah, Jeju Island there we go! (Smiles)

Oh Jeju Island... Wait, why do they mention Jeju Island now?
-Lucas: Jeju Island? (confused)
-Tzuyu: The prize for the winners is a weekend at Jeju Island... (smiles) Are you coming right? I mean, we won thanks to you... (avoids eyes contact)
-Lucas: You mean on a trip with you three?
-Dahyun: Of course, but you'll go to a different room perv... (smirks)

I'm dying to say yes to it, I would love going to Jeju Island with them... But what would my parents say? If they know that I'm going on a trip with girls, normal ones, and I'm leaving Nayeon... They would kill me... Hey, what if Nayeon and Jeongyeon come as well?
-Lucas: Can I bring some friends? (smiles)
-Dahyun: But this trip is just for the winners, and it's expensive to-
-Lucas: Don't worry about the money, leave it to me... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Okay, bring some friends if you want to then (smiles) It's okay, right Yoda?
-Tzuyu: Okay... (looks down)

What's wrong, doesn't she want me to bring friends to the trip? It'll be funnier with more people, right?
-Lucas: Oh uhm, do you want an ice cream girls? It's my treat! (smiles)
-Dahyun: Seriously? (puppy eyes)
-Lucas: (nods and smiles)
-Chaeyoung: What are we waiting for then? (smiles) Ice cream there we are coming...
-Lucas: Let's go Tzuyu? (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Yeah... (starts running with Dahyun and Chaeyoung)

We ate the ice cream and then I said goodbye to them, I need to return home and contact Nayeon about the trip... I can also call Jihyo, because she's really nice, and as well Sana, Mina and Momo. Then Joshua and Taehyun will want to come, and that will make Joshua have to bring Irene noona...

-Lucas: Im home...(sighs)
-Dad: Where were you?
-Lucas: Having some fresh air... Hehe.
-Dad: All the afternoon? (suspects)
-Lucas: Uh, ugh... Okay, I can't lie to you. I was planning to do a trip with Nayeon and some friends. I thought that going to Jeju Island a weekend would be fun...
-Dad: A trip with Nayeon? It's okay, an amazing idea... (smiles) Are you going to surprise her, huh? You are a gentleman, just like me (smiles proud)
-Lucas: More less, well I have to have dinner and then go to sleep early... (smiles)
-Dad: Uhm son, why don't we order pizza... I don't want to eat your mom's food...
-Mom: I heard you!
-Dad: Oh, look how late it is (fake yawns) I'll be sleeping dear, I love you.
-Mom: Like if I were going to believe you, good night!

Dad then went upstairs, and mom rushed to the kitchen where I am right now...
-Mom: So?
-Lucas: I can't use it with her, but it's just with Tzuyu... I tried with her friends and it worked. (looks down)
-Mom: Don't be upset, we'll find what's the problem...
-Lucas: I hope so.
-Mom: Now tell me, whats with that trip to Jeju Island?
-Lucas: Well, we played a volleyball tournament and we won, and that's the prize. But as I can't travel with them alone, I'm planning to tell Nayeon and some other friends, like Jihyo.
-Mom: Why do you just have female friends?
-Lucas: I don't know (shrugs) I'll probably tell Joshua and Taehyun to come as well...
-Mom: Okay, but focus on Nayeon and Tzuyu. Okay?
-Lucas: I will don't worry... (smiles) I can manage to do so...
-Mom: Good, eat something and go to sleep early, okay?
-Lucas: (nods)

What is going to happen? Jeju Island, I'll have to find out what's happening there...