CHAPTER 19

LUCAS' POV
Today is our last day at Jeju Island, after what happened with Tzuyu and Sana, they seem to be more relaxed and they stopped flirting? I guess that I really liked them, but this was the best option so I didn't hurt any of them...
-Taehyun: Good morning~
-Lucas: Hey there, are you going to make new friends?
-Taehyun: I already know all the animals in this beach, I'll ask the dolphins if I can ride them... (smiles)
-Lucas: Oh looks like fun...
-Taehyun: Yup, well... See you later!
-Lucas: Okay!

The rest are still sleeping, or that's what I thought... I can feel someone approaching me from behind, maybe ready to scare me? But I quickly turn around.
-Lucas: I knew it was you... (smiles)

-Nayeon: Did you hear me coming? -Lucas: I just can feel your annoying presence

-Lucas: I just can feel your annoying presence... (teasing)
-Nayeon: Hey you meanie! (smacks my arm)
-Lucas: Just being honest (shrugs)
-Nayeon: Aish... Well, did you decide?
-Lucas: Decide what?
-Nayeon: Of course between Tzuyu and Sana...
-Lucas: I told them that I can't choose and that I'm already marrying you... (sighs)
-Nayeon: Huh?? You are a coward! You used be so you don't have to choose... (rolls her eyes) I thought you were different Kang Lucas, I'm disappointed...
-Lucas: Look who talks, you are using me as well... The girl who doesn't dare to tell their parents about her real sexuality!
-Nayeon: You know it's not the same! Idiot!
-Lucas: Who are you calling idiot? Huh?!
-Joshua: Lucas, dad is on video call... He wants to talk with you...
-Lucas: Oh, yeah... Give me the phone... Hehe.

Me: What's up dad?
Dad: Oh you are awake already, how's everything going?
Me: Really good, we are having a lot of fun... (smiles)
Dad: Did Nayeon like your surprise? She should had been really happy of going on a trip with you... (smiles)
Me: Oh yeah, she's really happy... Well, being honest she's here with me. Say something dear. (smiles)
Nayeon: Hi~ Good morning...
Dad: Aish this youth... I guess you can't be separated from each other, I'm glad you love each other that much...
Me: Of course, I'm madly falling for this bunny girl (puts your arm around Nayeon)
Nayeon: Jagy, your dad is seeing...
Dad: Oh, there's no need to be shy or embarrassed... I'll hang up right now so you can keep with your things... (smiles) Oh I almost forgot, your wedding it's next week.
Lucas: How good! (smiles) I can't wait to be finally with the girl I love...
Nayeon: Me neither (kisses my cheek)
Dad: Well, I'll see you tomorrow (smiles) Bye!
Both: Bye~ (hangs up)

-Joshua: (laughs) I can't I can't... (laughs) It was awesome... You were arguing just before acting so lovey dovey... (laughs)
-Lucas: It's not fun! (throws a pillow to his face)
-Joshua: Ow it really is... And congratulations for your wedding... (jokes)
-Both: Tsk.
-Lucas: I remember you that once Irene noona returns from France, you are going to marry her as well!
-Mina: Is that true Joshua? (sad)
-Joshua: Oh Mina, I-
-Mina: I understand, you had a fiance... It's okay, really... (looks down)
-Joshua: But wait, nope Mina I-
-Mina: Im gonna get down... I'll prepare breakfast... (leaves)
-Joshua: Wait, we need to talk (follows her)
-Lucas: This is getting out of control... The arrange marriages suck... (sighs)
-Nayeon: I agree.
-Dahyun: Good morning~
-Both: Good morning!
-Dahyun: What are we going to do today?
-Lucas: I thought of just resting at the beach...
-Nayeon: That's boring... Let's walk and explore the island! We can visit the market and stuff like that.
-Jeongyeon: Sounds really good babe (smiles)
-Lucas: Okay, let's visit some places then...