CHAPTER 28

TZUYU'S POV
It probably sounds weird, as I don't remember Lucas yet, but something inside me tells me that he's the one for me, maybe it's the way he teases me, he flirts, he smile, he looks at me, I don't know. But there's something.
-Mom: I can't belive you, you don't remember him... And his a spoiled kid, he's not like us...
-Tzuyu: They? Us? We are the same when it comes to love... It doesn't matter... (sighs) I'm not gonna follow your oder, and I'll meet him whenever I can.
-Mom: Why are you so stubborn?
-Tzuyu: Do you see from where do I came? (teases)
-Mom: Ugh, this kid... Fine, do whatever you want, but if he breaks your heart then don't come back crying to me...
-Tzuyu: I won't mom... (rolls her eyes)

Now I've got my mom's permission

Now I've got my mom's permission... It just rests... Lucas wanting to meet me, and their parents allowing them.

LUCAS' POV
We already arrived to the spot where Taehyun told us that Sanha is. I wonder why are we in the middle of the forest... Couldn't he hide at the city?
-Taehyun: How good that you arrived...
-Joshua: So... What do we do now? I mean, we need a plan.
-Mom: That's right, it can be dangerous to just go inside like nothing we have to control-
-Taehyun: Where's Lucas?
-Mom: What?! Oh no... This kid...

I ignored what they were saying and I just went inside that weird and lonely house... If Sanha is here, he better be ready for what I have for him.

I go inside and everything is quite and dark, now I don't know if Taehyun was right... Maybe he's not here...
-Sanha: Are you looking for me? (smirks)

-Lucas: Sadly, yes. I am.
-Sanha: Why? I know I'm awesome... But I can't hold you. I hate you. I would like to see you underground...
-Lucas: How friendly... I came because I need to know your reasons... Why did you do that to Tzuyu?
-Sanha: Oh that's the name of that b*tch? I didn't pretend to do that to her, I wanted to do it to you... Sadly she risked her life for a cheater like you...
-Lucas: A cheater? What do you mean? (confused)
-Sanha: C'mon, don't act as if you were innocent when we both know that you are going out with more girls apart from Nayeon... You didn't have enough stealing the girl of my life! You had to hurt her!
-Lucas: I didn't hurt her because I'm not going out with other girls... And you know what? She already have someone apart from me!
-Sanha: Jeongyeon? Are you talking about her...
-Lucas: How do you know...
-Sanha: Stupid... (laughs) Did you really belive that Nayeon is lesbian? I followed her during a long time, and they are just best friends... But she needed a excuse to marry you... How could you be that dumb to belive her?
-Lucas: You are lying! She wouldn't lie to me! We don't like each other!
-Sanha: That's what I wanted to hear... Thank you. You are more idiot than what I thought... Now I have it recorded at my phone, and if you don't want your dear daddy to know about this... Break up with her! She's mine!
-Lucas: Give me that phone you lunatic!
-Sanha: Okay, I tried being nice with you but you ignored me... Boys, end with him. I don't care what you do to him... Kill him if you want to. (smirks) now I have something to tell to your parents... Bye bye.

A lot of guys appeared from no where, and before they attack me or something I send an audio to Joshua saying "help, Nayeon's the reason".
-Guy 1: Okay little girl, let's see what you can do... (smirks)
-Lucas: Just let me go!
-Guy 2: You wished!

Suddenly I felt a hard hit on my back that makes me fall to the ground, they take advantage of that and start kicking me

Suddenly I felt a hard hit on my back that makes me fall to the ground, they take advantage of that and start kicking me... I can feel how I'm spitting bleed... I must have some bones broken...
-Guy 1: Let's give him the final hit! (smirks)
-Guy 2: Let me do it... (hits my head)

Because of the hit's effect I hit against the floor as well and that makes me faint...

JOSHUA'S POV
We are outside the house waiting for Lucas to go out... And suddenly I feel how my phone is buzzing... It's a notification, a Lucas' audio... What the hell?
-Joshua: Lucas is in extremely danger... He needs help! And it's because of Nayeon all of this... What do we do?!
-Taehyun: Look, that's Sanha! He's going away!
-Mom: Okay, chill you two. Your brother needs help... And this is what we are going to do. Taehyun you'll follow Sanha, and Joshua you'll rescue Lucas. I'm going to talk with Im's family. C'mon, let's go!

We did just as mom said, I'm heading to the house slowly... I don't know what's inside. Oh gosh, I would be lying if I say that I'm not scared, my legs are shaking!

 Oh gosh, I would be lying if I say that I'm not scared, my legs are shaking!

I have to do this for my brother, okay... Okay, okay, it's okay, I can do this. Im entering the house... It's all silent... Suddenly I feel someone grabbing my shoulder... Oh gosh, I need to go to the bathroom...
-Joshua: W-Who's here?
-Guy 1: That's the question that I should do... Who are you?! Get your ass out of here before we-
-Joshua: (using his powers) Protect me from all the danger here and guide me to my brother.
-Guy 1: Okay. Wait- I don't want to do it! Why am I following your orders?
-Joshua: (Using powers) And turn on the lights... Please. (smiles)

I almost forgot that I have this amazing powers, this way it's going to be really easy to save Lucas. I'm a genius.

TAEHYUN'S POV
I'm following that bastard, I don't know where is he heading... Wait a moment, we are heading to our home! What does he pretend to do there? He probably doesn't know that we are as well after him, so I'll act like nothing and inside I'll use my dear Samba and we'll catch him.
-Taehyun: Can I help you? (smiles)

-Sanha: Oh, uhm... Who are you?
-Taehyun: I live here, I'm Kang Taehyun...
-Sanha: Oh, you are the younger brother I guess... Can I come in? I have something to show to your dad (smiles)
-Taehyun: Okay, do you want some tea as well? (smiles)
-Sanha: Yeah, that would be good. Thanks... (smiles)

This is going to be easier of what I thought... I'll tell James to distract him and I'll go for Samba, the rest is just tidings him up... I'm awesome!