Confusion

Wait, wait, wait.

What?!

Sal's bully, his high school crush, the guy who he made with in the closet at a party, was his roommate?!

"Um, hey Travis..." Sal was pretty glad that he had his prosthetic on, because a huge blush was covering his face. He still kind of had feelings for the blonde. Well... kind of was an understatement. He was practically in love with the boy. But, he knew Travis was straight. Wait, no he didn't. Nobody knows Travis Phelp's sexuality. Maybe he had a chance.

Travis

Shit.

Since when was Travis's crush his roommate?! This was terrible! And his bed was right next to his?! Well, maybe he could make it up to him.. Maybe he could start dating him! No way, that's impossible! Travis sighed and put the takeout he got for everyone on the table.

"I got food." Travis looked away, a small blush imprinted on his face.

"Hey Travis, do you have a cold? Your face is pretty red." Sal said while humming. Sal set the table and looked at the blonde.

"Um, yeah probably. I was out there for a while." Travis laughed awkwardly and sat at the table, Sal across from him and Larry to his left. Larry was glaring daggers into the blonde, still holding a grudge against the boy. Travis was clearly uncomfortable, fidgeting and scooting further away from the brunette. Sal cleared his throat and but his lip.

"So Travis, it's been a while, huh?" A small smile developed under the boy's mask.

"Yeah, it has. I'm really sorry about highschool." Travis looked away, unable to meet the blue boy's eyes without blushing.