2.1

"LUKE! OVER HERE!" Michael waved his hands in the air like a maniac.

"Someone's had too much already." Luke chuckled as we approached him.

"Dude this party is so sick! And look," Michael taunted by waving a piece of paper around, we both looked at him in confusion. Michael gave us an 'are you really that stupid look' and said, "Its Trina's number." He rolled his eyes at us.

"Sweet." Luke high-fives Michael. I rolled my eyes at them and took a look around the party.

I guess I wasn't the only one with no Christmas Eve plans. The house packed and the smell of booze streamed through the whole place. And it was only 10 o' clock.

-

A few hours hours into the party, and I've lost both Luke and Michael through the crowds. I bumped to Ashton earlier but he was dragged away from me by a couple of dudes.

I took every drink that I was offered. Never rejecting one. I needed something to mess with me, but not too much.

The music was so loud. I felt my brain sway from side to side. Michael sure knew how to throw parties. People specifically hung out together at this party due to classification.

The druggies were outside. Smoking shit.

The goths were in the kitchen. Drinking booze.

The cool kids all sat around one couch. Passing around brownies. Pot brownies.

I would never guess what class Luke, Michael and Ashton were in. They seemed to have formed their own little group.

I need a drink.

I looked around the house. The drinks were in the kitchen. I sighed deeply and trudged into the kitchen.

But I stopped mid-doorway, I did not like what I saw. I felt a knot form in the pit of my stomach.

I would never have considered Luke to be one to hookup with someone at a party. But he seemed really into it.

He seemed to enjoy that the girl sitting on the counter with her legs wrapped around his waist. He seemed to enjoy her running a hand through his hair. He seemed confident in what he was doing, feeling every inch of her. The knot grew tighter.

But why did it bother me. I felt a small pit of my heart, crack. I couldn't bare to watch this any longer.

I left the scene without any one of them noticing my presence. My breathing grew shaky as I made my way to the stairs.

Collapsed on the first few steps and placed my head in my hands.

I don't know if I was crying or if it was sweat that formed on my face from all the heat radiating through the house.

"Hey," Someone sat down beside me. Carrying the scent of smoke with him. "are you okay?" He placed a hand on my back and shook me a little.

I looked up to meet up with Michael's eyes, but my vision was blurry. I shook my head, "No." I croaked. I now knew that I was crying.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, a worried expression plastered across his face.

"I don't know. I don't even know why I'm so upset. Its not like it should matter to me. Its not like I should care about what he does. Its his choice anyways-" I rambled but was soon cut off.

"What happened?" Michael groaned, growing frustrated. Like he expected a straightforward answer.

I shook my head and pointed to the kitchen. Where you can clearly see Luke and that girl still attacking each other's mouths.