𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

twelve years later...

The walls are covered in some of the most beautiful artwork I've ever seen. I didn't know she was capable of this. Black and white photographs from almost every corner of the earth where on display.

It was obvious that she's been busy.

"Harry, where is she?" I crane my neck to try and get a better lock through the throngs of people. We're in a museum and there is a lot of space, but it's packed.

"I'm not sure. We'll find her. This is a big night for her. I'm sure she's busy."

"Of course," I sigh to myself and remember to calm down. I have a tendency to get overly excited. Especially nowadays.

"Oh, I see her." Harry takes my hand, walking slowly through the crowds.

I have to waddle since my rounding belly is too huge to walk in a normal fashion.

Krista is talking to someone in a nicely pressed suit, but her face immediately lights up when she sees Harry and I walking towards her.

"You came!" She hugs me. Unlike years ago, her hugs are welcoming now. "I'm so happy to see you. It's been too long."

I agree and hold her tighter.

"I almost can't wrap my arms around you." She pulls back and appraises my pregnant body.

"Seven months," I put my hand on my stomach. The baby is active and I can feel the kicking.

"I almost didn't see you." Krista hugs Harry as well.

He kisses her cheeks. "This is an absolutely wonderful event."

"I'm so glad you two are here. This is literally my entire life's work." She looks around.

"It's very impressive," Harry states and then turns to me. "Sweetheart, I'm going to get a drink. Would you like something?"

"No, I'm okay." I pat his arm.

"Krista, anything for you?"

"No thanks." She smiles.

Harry kisses me before walking away quickly.

"So, let's sit. I want to talk." Krista takes my hand and pulls me to a more secluded area of the exhibit.

We sit on a marble bench and my feet are thankful.

"I can't believe you came at seven months pregnant. I would have complained the whole time." She touches my stomach.

"Harry wanted me to stay home, but I refused."

The plane ride to New York was stressful on him. He was freaking out the whole time, but my doctor cleared me to fly, so I didn't see any problem with the short trip.

"Of course he did. Always so protective when it comes to you." She chuckles happily. It's nice seeing her this way.

We talk a little about her exhibit. This has been years in the making and taken a lot of preparation. She's so proud of everything and I'm glad I can share in her joy. There's no hate between us. Not anymore.

"Tell me about the boys." Krista crosses her legs, letting her beautiful blue dress flow around her. "They rarely call me anymore."

"They're all so busy." I sigh. "Um, well, I don't know if you heard, but George signed with the Red Sox."

"What? No one told me!"

"He didn't want anyone to know until it was final, but they made the final offer a couple of days ago." He is a little old to just be starting his baseball career, but like his father, George spent some time in the Navy before making his final decisions.