𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

I giggle as Harry rolls onto me and tries to nibble at my neck. I cover myself in the blankets to hide.

"Alyssa, you're not playing fair," he whines. "Come on. Don't be shy."

"Leave me alone."

We're naked in my bed. It's Thursday night, but Harry is staying the entire weekend. The office is closed tomorrow for some reason, and Krista is off on another assignment. Harry suggested to the boys that they spend a couple of extra days at their grandparents', and they jumped at the idea. He came over right after they left.

This time, he brought a bag with things he needed.

We've never done this before. He's only stayed one night at most, but I like the idea of him being here more often. I don't have anything planned for us to do, but Harry seems to think that we can stay in bed. We've already had sex three times, and he's only been here for half the afternoon.

I might not make it through the weekend.

"Harry, I'm hungry." I push him off of me and try to get out of bed.

He pulls me back, nipping at my bare shoulder.

"I'm not finished with you yet." He kisses down my body, parting me wider for him. I know he's about to devour me between my legs, and my eyes roll back into my head as he goes lower to my stomach.

We don't have on any clothes, so I'm already bare and naked, waiting for another release.

Harry's lips are searing through my skin, and he tests my patience, licking the inside of my thighs. He gets closer with each movement, but refrains from diving right in.

"You taste so sweet in my mouth, Lyss." He places his lips lightly on my center. A jolt of pleasure shoots through my spine, and I gasp.

He's so good and keeps me on the edge of my orgasm. His tongue is slow and languid, tasting mywetness. No one has ever made me feel like this, and I let him know just how much I appreciate him. I thread my fingers through his hair and pull. He moans and places my legs over his shoulders so that his tongue can go deeper.

"Please, Harry." I tug on his hair and beg him for my release.

With a renewed fervor, he eats me out until I can't take it anymore, and my legs clap around his head. I shake and tremor as my orgasm crashes around inside of my body. I slam my eyes shut and make an embarrassing squeaky noise.

In my post-coital lust, I can't think straight and my breathing is hard to control. I see Harry sit up with a smug smile on his face. He wipes his lips with the back of his hand and stares down at me.

"You're far too good at that," I sigh.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." He chuckles, laying his head on my stomach. I scratch his scalp again because I know he likes that.

My phone rings on the nightstand, and I blindly reach for it. I don't recognize the number, but pick up anyway.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi, Alyssa? It's Krista. I hope you don't mind, but I got your number from Harry."

I keep my calm and don't let her know that I'm shocked she's calling me. Especially now.

"Oh, hi, Krista. No, I don't mind."

Harry looks up at me, confused. I shrug and his eyebrows furrow.

"Are you okay? You sound out of breath?" she asks me kindly.

"I'm okay. I just got back from a run." I lie easily. If only she knew what I had just been doing to be so out of breath.