Prologue

Y҉o҉u҉ a҉r҉e҉ m҉y҉ s҉u҉n҉s҉h҉i҉n҉e҉

                                              m҉y҉ o҉n҉l҉y҉ s҉u҉n҉s҉h҉i҉n҉e҉

                                                                                    y҉o҉u҉ m҉a҉k҉e҉ m҉e҉ h҉a҉p҉p҉y҉ .

"Her chakra is like a sunflower, seemingly happy and bright, I envy her but at the same time I can't help but be her friend."

"Hn...Hana...she's my....best friend."

"She's my sister, no one knows her better than I do, believe it!"

"So...Hana is the only student I have had that is like a bridge for the team, she is the glue that keeps them together, without her...I'm sure the other three would be a mess! Heh..."

"Oh! Yeah I love my teammates! Sakura is very intelligent and I believe she has amazing potential as a medical ninja! Her chakra control is amazing and she is always there to help when I've needed it! Sauske is obviously one of the best fighters -whispers- he has yet beat me though haha! He is also my best friend after Naruto! Naruto, he is a ball of sunshine, we are each others shoulders and we always have an understanding when we need each other. He has the most stamina on the team, despite not being the best at jutsus, he is the best at being a ninja on the team. We don't know how he manages to have the amount of stamina he has but I believe he has the strongest mind out of all of us and has a motto of never giving up, he's Naruto, my brother and obviously he is going to be Hokage someday, believe it!"