Scene 6 - Energy shift

The SASH Transporter, a dark blue tank-like machine. Made of strong metal, grey, windowless and dull coloured, it is a powerful machine. Long, relatively thinner. Its bumper sticks out of the craft as the computer banks are covered inside the metal, then the driver's cabin. The wheel is held by the General, facing menacingly into the instruments and the scanners. On his detector, two yellow pulses, designed like a wheel of energy, is picking up the transformations.

General Brock:

There they are.

He aggressively spins the wheel. The Transporter spins, charging directly to the energy source – where Maddy and Rhydian are. They pick it up. They know he is coming. They have transformed back.

Rhydian:

You feel it to?

Maddy:

Quiet!

The roaring engines are beginning to approach.

Rhydian:

Come on!

They run. Run into the eerie, mysterious forest of the midnight fog. Racing as fast as their legs can take them, the Transporter pursues and can't be shaken off. The General smiles. Now, he is practically just behind them. The two then stop, knowing they can't escape from it.

Stay back, Maddy.

The Transporter halts. The General is swung out by the chair of the SASH vehicle, rising and running over – introducing himself...