Chapter 4

Keith's POV:

I've been searching for Sarah everywhere and I can't find her! and the MAN! is still in our house! ugh! I'm so worried.. what if she's been kidnapped?! what if I'll never see her again?! what if she's dead?! what if she's dying?! hurt?! my thoughts were interrupted by someone wrapping they're arms around me. it made me panic but then calm down? that's weird..

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. c-can you.." I pointed at his arms still around me blushing hard.

"S-Sorry!" He stuttered, unwrapping his arms but I frown at the lack of contact.

"It's okay" I turn around to meet the most- HUGE ASS HOT BLESSED MAN I'VE EVER SEEN!

"everything okay?" He chuckles.

"y-y-yeah" I blushed so hard. even his voice sounds good!

"I'm Jackson. it's nice meeting you" He smiles, reaching his hand out.

"I'm Keith.." I say blushing, and take his hand. shaking it. feeling sparks through my body, god what's wrong with me?

"I uh know your sister" Jackson says. making me perk up, but also jealous...

"Do you know where she is?! is she okay?! is she hurt?!-" I began panicking and being her older brother again...

"she's okay, you can come see her once school's done. my al- friend is taking care of her, she had gotten lost and my friend found her" Jackson explained, I sighed. I was relieved.

The bell rings.

Jackson took me to class, turns out we have the same classes. We began talking and getting to know each other. he keeps getting closer to me whenever we're siting by each other and puts his arm on me or his hand on my thigh. but I don't seem to care... I honestly like it, it makes me feel safe. I have problems in large crowds and he kept calming me down when a group of people were near. 

Hours later (I'M LAZY OKAY?)

School had ended and we were leaving the building. me and Jackson, until a group of people stopped in front of us. blocking us from leaving.

"What are you doing?" Jackson said, standing in front of me and growling at them. WAIT GROWLING?!

"We just wanna talk" the girl spoke.

"well I don't" Jackson growled again, this time pushing me right behind him. his arm staying on me. keeping me close to him.

"Well, either we talk. or we take him" The brown hair boy said, pointing at me.

"Touch. Him. You. Die." Jackson growled. I was scared, I began shaking. Jackson must've noticed cause he pushed me up against his back which made me calm down with the sparks.

"Let us talk then" The girl said.

"You better leave you filth. She's on her way right now" Jackson said growling. the two boys walked to the sides of us. they were caging us in!

"Oh, well we better hurry and finish this. now huh?" The girl said smirking evilly.

As I began panicking again, one of the boys tried to grab me but Jackson throw him into one of the lockers. then I noticed, me. Jackson, and these three were the only ones left in the school. I was even more scared since Jackson was fighting those two boys and not touching me.

"Scream and you die" The girl said right behind me. I was shaking, I think I began crying. which got Jackson's attention, the girl grabbed me. and I screamed...

Lilly's POV:

Me and my mate were hanging out, watching a movie together. she was cuddled up against me. She doesn't know what I am still yet she feels the mate-bond. which makes me happy. 

"ALPHA!" Jackson mind-links me, Making me panic.

"What is it?!" I shouted worriedly.

"ROGUES!" Jackson says.

"How many?!" I shout.

"Three! and my mate is with me!" Jackson whimpers.

"I'm on my way, STAY PUT!" I shout and mind-link the rest of the pack.

"Princess, I have to go. my mom will take you up to bed, you stay inside. okay? no matter what..." I say to her, she gives me a worried look. I kiss her forehead, making her less worried but still concerned. 

I got up and went out the door calmly, once I was outside I ran into the forest and towards Jackson's scent. A few others catch up to me.

You better be okay Jackson... and You too... Keith..

(CLIFF HANGERRR!! MUAHAHA!- anyway, comment on stories "update please" and I'll update it when I can. I need support for these stories if you want to see more of them. so, I hope y'all enjoyed this! -Shadow)