Chapter 3

The Girl Above is Sarah *Those are Sarah's Eyes, and here is her eye's color.

Lilly's POV

I watched at my little mate fell asleep, I got up and tucked her in and walked to the bathroom and took a shower then headed out the door and down the stairs to meet my beta.

"Alpha Lilly How are you?" My beta Jackson.

"I'm doing amazing, Also you don't have to call me Alpha. You can call me just Lilly but around other packs call me Alpha Lilly, Okay?" I said smiling that I finally found my mate.

"Yes Al- Lilly" Jackson said.

"Well give me the full report" I said firmly.

"Right away!" He led me to my office and I sat down at my chair and him at the other chair in front of my desk.

"The Pack is doing well, The Pups have been playing-" He listed off everything and I nodded writing everything down he said.

Hours Later

I nodded as he finished off the report, I finished writing it all down and put it in a folder then looked at the papers I needed to check and sign. So I went through them while chit-chatting with Jackson.

"So Jackson, How's your mate doing?" I said wiggling my eyebrows and he blushed.

"H-he's doing well" He scratched the back of his head and I knew something was up.

"What happened?" I say now looking at him and not the papers.

"Its so hard when he's human and I just wanna hold him and never let go" He vented and I nodded because my mate was also human.

"Found anything about him?" I asked.

"He's 17, Likes Green, Loves to play video games, but-" I cut him off after he said But.

"But? But what? You only say but when something is wrong, So what is it?" I said now a little pissed.

"He seemed off... He seemed like something was wrong, I tried to ask what was wrong but he just said it was nothing... he seemed pissed" He said now frowning.

"Hmm... Find out then, Follow him and see why he's acting like that" I said clearly.

"Follow him?! I'm not a stalker!" He yelled, I growled making him whimper.

"Just... Sigh do it please? You'll find out what's wrong then and also know where he lives, Right?" I said slightly glaring and he nodded.

"Good, Now Go along I have to do paper work and you have to see your mate" I said in my alpha tone and he nodded and got up and walked out leaving me to my work.

More Hours Later

I get up from my chair after finishing up my last paper work and headed out the door and heard chatting down stairs and followed it and Found my mate and my mother talking.

"So You like cooking? Maybe we can cook sometime!" My mother said cheerfully.

"Yeah! I'd love to!" My mate said.

I'd cough and get their attention.

"H-hi..." My mate said looking at the ground moving her feet together and about.

"Hello Lilly My daughter!" My mom yelled happily and ran and hugged me.

"Mom I see you met my girl" I said and my mom knew what I was talking about after CLEARLY sniffing the air like a dog and noticed she was human.

I walked over to my mate and put my arms around her making her face so red and her squealing at the sparks. I giggled at her.

'So cute... and ours' My wolf Alex said.

'all ours...' I replied back with a smile and cut off our link and just enjoyed my mate being in my arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT! Its kind a 1 am while I'm writing this. But I hoped you enjoyed! 

Also, CLIFF HANGERRRR!! MUAHAHAHA! I hoped ya'll enjoyed it :3 I'll be updating every monday but since I was in a writing mood did this so yeah. PEACE *Jumps out window*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------