2

*Mydoria pov*

I woke up and felt something very warm. I also felt a hands around my waist. The memories from yesterday hit me like a hurricane and I looked up and saw Todoroki sleeping. I panic and try to get up but that caused Todoroki to wake up.

"Where do you think your going, my little Izu." He said in a dark tone making he shudder.

".........s-sorry T-todoro-"

"You will call me Shoto. Understand."

"Y-y-yes S-shoto." I blushed.

There was silence.

"Hey Shoto?"

"Hmm?"

"Why am I here."

"Well I was hungry and there were no humans left in the dungeon so I decided to go hunting and I found you. But don't worry I won't kill you. You'll be my pet. Understand."

"Y-yes Shoto."

He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Now my little Izu, tell me what were you doing in the forest last night?"

"I-i needed to clear my head and get away from K-Kacchan."

"Whose Kacchan and what did he do."

"He's a werewolf and my childhood friend and he tried to claim me as his but I don't like him l-like that."

"I see. Don't worry about him. He will never get to you. Ok?"

"O-ok."

There was silence until I fell Shoto nuzzle into my neck. I could feel his hot but cold breath. It made me shudder.

"Izu don't be scared from what I'm about to do ok. You'll have to get used to this."

"Umm ok?" I say confused. But all the confusion goes away when he started licking my neck. This went on for a minute or so. Then I felt his fangs pierce my neck.

"Ack!" It hurt a little until it started fading into pleasure. I moaned a little bit and I could feel him smirk. He keep on sucking (👀👀👀👀😏😏😏😏 OK OK I'll stop........but first........let me take a selfie 😜📸) and I started to get tired and fell asleep.

*Todoroki pov*

He fell asleep again....but I wanted to have some fun before I went out. O-well I have him for ever so it can wait.

I started thinking about spending forever with him and my 'heart felt arm and fuzzy. Is this what humans call LOVE? I think so. I'm in LOVE WITH Mydoria Izuku.

I looked over to him, tucked him in wrote him a note in case he woke up while I was gone. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead.

"Pleasant dreams Izu." I walked out of the room and closed the door lightly behind me.

Ok that's chapter 2

AND I'm sorry for the slow updates. I have school and all but I will update as soon as I can😁😁.

Bye Darlings🖤🖤🖤❤❤