Author's Preface

Welcome to Her Royal Highness.

731 pages of romance, action, and drama. Updates on Wednesdays. every fifth chapter I'll post text spoilers on Ao3.

Mal is the only person not aged up. everyone else is in their twenties.

Thanks to Xez2003 and pinksakura271, who were my beta-readers for this piece. Both were volunteers, and were amazing. Look out for Xez2003's upcoming fic.

Things you will read:

Swordfighting, Maleficent's death, Extreme Magic(including Mal breaking the barrier of the Isle of the Lost from the inside.), a wedding, Four kingdoms, a new city on the Isle of the Lost, new family members, legal drama, crossovers between every Disney Movie ever (And a genre that has never been told in this way so far) and lots of cute scenes.

How do I find foreshadowing? Well, it's pretty easy, but there's a LOT to this story. Firstly, there will be general prophecies given that apply to the Entire Story, so you can always examine those. Secondly, any time Mal asks a question, it's usually referring to something that will have a lot of importance to the story. And I mean a lot. In chapter 8 she asks about how no one catches the wedding garter after Audrey catches the bouquet, and that's foreshadowing for something that happens to Audrey. Anytime a character mentions how strange something is, it's foreshadowing, and on Ao3, extra spoilers are posted every fifth chapter.

You're going to love it. I can almost promise this. But I'm still going to say: I hope you guys like it.