Morning

I woke up and looked around. I try to move but can't, I look to see why and see Grayson with his arm around my waist cuddling me. AWE HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!! I grab his fingers and move his arm, replacing my body with pillows. I looked at him. He looks so peaceful and cute.

 He looks so peaceful and cute

I smiled, looking away. I start walking downstairs and go to the kitchen. "Morning" I say to Emma, James, and Ethan. "Good morning" they responded in unison. "Hey Em I'm gonna take a shower can you put the clothes in the bathroom for me since you picked the outfit." I asked. "Sure thing" she said nervously. I raised an eyebrow at her and she smiled. I walked back upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the hot water as I undressed myself. I stepped in the shower, letting the water drip down every inch of my body. I took the soap and washed myself then rinsed it off. I stepped out the shower and grabbed the towel I grabbed and started drying myself. I grab the clothes that Emma had set out for me. I put them on and looked in the mirror. "EMMA WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. Walking out of the bathroom and to her. "You look cute and you never wear anything girly." She said. "Whatever just do my hair like you said you were" I told her. She nodded and grabbed a straightening iron, a hairbrush, and some hair ties. When she finished she smiled. "You look adorable" she said in awe. I mentally slapped myself because I knew she would do some shit like this. I walked outside with Emma and James following me. "Wake up Grayson" Emma told Ethan. He nodded and went up the stairs. "I wanna sit in the second back row" I said. So I jumped to the back and relaxed while playing games on my phone. Ethan and Grayson walked out the house and got into the car.

We were driving for a few hours when I saw an abandoned school. "PULL OVER" I yelled making everyone flinch. Ethan pulled over and I got out the car. "I didn't pull over because you yelled at me to, I pulled over because you scare me, Have you guys seen her music video? She even write her own music which is even scarier." He said. I laughed. "Why did you tell us to stop?" Emma asked. "Well I saw a abandoned school and a pink bus so why do you think" I said. "Ohhh yeah we wanted to go to abandoned haunted places." Emma smiled.

Graysons POV

She's so demonic, I LOVE IT. She stood in front of the pink bus and spoke to Emma, she was wearing a skirt and a sweatshirt. I could tell that she didn't wear skirts or dresses often and that they were Emma's because it was a little small on her, and her hair was in a ponytail. She really is pretty. I stared at her.

 I'm gonna ask her out

I'm gonna ask her out. "Hey Billie" I called. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Gray" she said. I CANT DO THIS. "I Uhh, I was uhhh" I stuttered. She looked at me confused. "Will you Uhh, will you go out with me?" I asked. She smiled at me "Yes Grayson I will go out with you" she walked to Emma and smiled so into their conversation. I love that I made her so happy just by asking her a question.

Billies POV

HE ASKED ME OUT!!! IM SO EXCITED. I walked back over to Emma. "What's up with him, he seemed so nervous, he's never nervous" Emma asked. "He asked me out!" I smiled. "YES I KNEW IT" she screamed. Before anyone could look our way I slapped my hand over her mouth. "Owww, What was that for" she whined. "For screaming" I looked at her. I looked at Grayson and smiled. He looks cute today.

 He looks cute today

Emma's POV

She looked away from me laughing but then got quite. She was staring at Grayson. "You really like him huh?" I asked. She nodded, not taking her eyes off him. I looked at Ethan while he was looking for where to go. Damn my man is sexy. He the way his outfit looked was great. I really just wanted to give him a hug, so I did. "Hi" I said to him. He looked down at me because he's like 5,11 and I'm 5,5. "Hey" he smiled. HES SO CUTE OH MY GOD!!!

 HES SO CUTE OH MY GOD!!!

Ethan's POV

She smiled when I replied when she got off of me. Her phone rang and she looked at it, rolling her eyes.

 Her phone rang and she looked at it, rolling her eyes

"Sorry I have to take this" she said. I nodded and she walked over a small distance to answer. I stared at her in aw. I'm so glad she's mine, I'm just waiting for Grayson to stop being a little pussy and ask Billie out.

________________________________Guys I'm sorry for the slow updates I just recovered from a broken hand so now I can actually write and not have to worry about hurting myself, so don't worry their are many updates and new books coming soon

Guys I'm sorry for the slow updates I just recovered from a broken hand so now I can actually write and not have to worry about hurting myself, so don't worry their are many updates and new books coming soon.