Relaxing

Billies POV

"Okay guys were here." Ethan said smiling at me. Then I remembered I'm cuddled onto Grayson. I get off of him and wake him up saying that we are here. When we get out the car I go straight to Graysons room. I change into my sweater and lay down. Grays scent lingering everywhere in the room which made it ten times easier to fall asleep but for some reason I couldn't, so I just laid down with my eyes closed.

Graysons POV

I went up to my room and took off my shirt leaving me in my adidas joggers. I look on my bed and see Billie in the same red hoodie from yesterday peacefully sleeping on my bed.

 I look on my bed and see Billie in the same red hoodie from yesterday peacefully sleeping on my bed

She looked so tired but so cute at the same time. I laid down and she started to cuddle me. I smiled just looking at her. "Ugh what are you doing to me" I whispered. "I don't know, what am I doing?" She asked. Shit she heard me. "Umm Uhh nothing your okay" I stuttered. She started crawling up to my face, straddling me. "S...stop" I whispered. She smiled in satisfaction knowing the effect she had on me. "Make me" she whispered in my ear seductively. Fuck

Billies POV

"Make me" I whispered in a seductive tone. I leaned in a little bit closer and kissing him.

I pulled away and he pulled me back, causing a make out

I pulled away and he pulled me back, causing a make out. I grabbed his hands off of me and pinned them to the sides of his head.

We both pulled away breathless before it got

We both pulled away breathless before it got... To heated. "Billie I know we just met but, Will you be my girlfriend" Grayson asked."Yes Grayson I will" I said, smiling. He smiled back and kissed me again. I got off his lap and laid next to him. I cuddled onto him and kissed his neck. "Goodnight Grayson" I smiled as I closed my eyes. "Goodnight Billie" he replied. And with that I dozed off to sleep.